🗡{Youngest Victor}🗡 Cato Imagine

Don't mind me putting some stuff from my Quotev account on here cause it's dead-
And I probably won't edit them cause I'm lazy lol
Warning: mentions of cutting, and depression themes. Don't read if you are triggered by that stuff

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

"Y/S/N Y/L/N." The escort for District 2 boomed through the microphone. Your sister had looked around in shock. She was terrified of what to do. She had no idea how to use a weapon. In fact, she never went to the training! You were the only one who could use weapons perfectly, and aced anything with plant life, like spotting poisonous berries, climbing trees, stuff that regular careers couldn't do. You took a deep breath before running to your sister, yelling out loud, "I volunteer as tribute!" Your sister ran away from the reaping. You two had already said your goodbyes before the reaping started in case anything like this happened. You, as a 13 year old girl, walked up to the stage, your dull e/c orbs observed everyone.

Another tribute was called, yet no one volunteered, because he was the best of them all. His name was Ryan. (Reminder this right now is the 72nd Hunger Games) After you two shook hands, you were taken away to say goodbye.

Your parents were deceased, and you had no other friends who would come to say goodbye. After you left for the train, hoping that you would find a way to win. And of course, since you were a career, with a mind right now to kill people, nothing will stop you.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

It has been many days in the games, and if luck had it, your mentors, Enboria and Brutus, got you a scythe. It was your reward for getting a 12, using a scythe to impress the game makers. If it weren't for them, you would already have been dead a few days ago as other tributes had attacked you in a swampy arena.

There were now just you and your district partner, who had no big cuts or bruises, while you had a bloody cut, the red liquid dripping down your face and onto your h/l h/c hair, from the male from 1.

Ryan striked with a solid horizontal slice, which you quickly dodged, and you swung your scythe, which he deflected. This kept on going, until you saw water, knee length deep.

With all your strength, you tackled the 18 year old to the water, holding his head under the cold water and held a knife to his throat. He was thrashing, trying to get a glimpse of hope, but you then ended his suffering with a quick slash.

You never thought you would have killed five people, but you did. You didn't want this, but it happened. You won. You won, and now you can go home.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

That was the thing that got you insane. Unlike the other mentors, you would cut yourself if nightmares were haunting you, which was twice every week.

Finally, the day for the 74th reaping began. You, Enboria, and Brutus were all mentors this year, and as much as you hated to admit it, but, you might actually enjoy it. But, you're just 15. What would a fifteen year old girl do to an 18 year old guy?

You've tried to teach and mentor before, but no one listened, which you sometimes decided to 'seek revenge'. You sent in Nightlock berries into your parachutes and made them float down. You wrote a message that said, 'give them to the other tributes', but your tributes were so stupid that they ate them.