🖌You're Childish/Hyper🖌

This will be a head canon. I don't really know how to explain it, but basically you are extremely hyper and take risks for no reason at all. And really childish. Qwq You have a lot of adrenaline basically. Most of these will be dedicated to when you're in the games, cause that's where the most chaos happens. :)

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

Cato:

❥(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N).

❥I love you but please calm down

❥Cato has grown used to your hyperactive self, he thinks it's adorable to be honest

❥But there are times where you are a bit too crazy and he needs to supervise you

❥Don't get me wrong he loves you very much, and doesn't mind you popping out of nowhere to slightly scare him. But there are times you need to sit down and stop worrying your boyfriend

❥During the training in the Capitol as you two were reaped, you and Glimmer made a bet that you couldn't get to the ceiling of the tribute center. (Glimmer was the one who said you couldn't)

❥You really said "Alright bet" and started climbing. In a matter of 30 seconds you were on the ceiling just chilling there.

❥Everybody was staring at you, like 'wtf are you doing up there' EVEN THE FREAKING GAMEMAKERS.

❥Some of them were contemplating whether or not they get someone to bring you down.

❥Cato shook his head but he was still smiling, knowing this was definitely gonna happen at some point

❥You giggled like a child, kicking your legs up and down excitedly. Being up in such a high height was so much fun, scary, and exciting all at once.

❥Soon Cato had enough of you up there. "(Y/N) come down here." Cato called, and you looked at him.

❥Smiling innocently, you flung yourself off the ceiling and let yourself fall onto the bars that were closer to the ground (but still high up). There weren't anymore bars so you would've had to climb down or jump off. (You were probably 20, 25 feet in the air)

❥Guess what you did?

❥Yeah, you jumped off. Not even caring about your safety. (Ngl it kinda gave me the bamboleo meme vibes)

❥Cato caught you bridal style and you cocked an eyebrow at him, smirking.

❥"Falling for me, are we~?" Cato smirked at you. You smirked back. "Well, you're certainly quite the catch."

❥He shook his head sarcastically before kissing you. "Don't get into too much trouble, love."

❥He put you down and you laughed. "No promises." Have fun in the arena Cato, you're gonna have to babysit your s/o even longer.

Finnick:

❥If there is one thing that worries Finnick more than keeping you alive, it's putting up with your craziness.

❥Sometimes your hyperactive self gets into too much trouble for your own good.

❥There was a moment you always told Finnick about when you two were in 13 that always gave him the reason to monitor you.

❥Well what happened? Glad you asked.

❥So in the Quarter Quell, your high adrenaline and childish mind was a coping strategy to help you from losing your shit in the arena.

❥One of the problems is that you ran off at any given moment.

❥Like one moment you're with Finnick at the beach, the next thing he knows you're halfway deep in the jungle, trying to hunt down a stupid rabbit.