🖌{The Hunger Games...+ Cookies} Crackhead chapter🖌

There is no warnings. Only crackhead. Read at your own caution (dw there's no NSFW)

The Hunger Games is one of the most scariest situations to ever be in. Said almost everyone. Said everyone but you.

See while you - who was also Finnick's sister - was forced to train for the Hunger Games as a career, you never really gave a damn about the games.

You just did your own thing.

And Finnick didn't complain, he loved seeing his little sister happy and living her childhood while she could. Though that kinda stopped at 16 when you were reaped.

Though you had a thing where if you were gonna do something, you went all out and never gave any regrets doing so.

So one morning, after waking up with your ally Peeta, you waved to the camera and mouthed two certain words to your mentor and older brother.

The sponsor parachute fluttered down and landed on your lap, as you pulled out the delicious treat you requested from the parachute. Cookie dough.

Now out of all the things in the world you asked for, it could've been a trident, maybe some real food, water? Nooooo, it was cookie dough.

Because you had the dumbest idea that you could bake cookies outside.

So here you and your ally were, baking cookies over a fucking fire, not giving two damns whether or not the career pack approached you.

And let me tell you, those cookies were GOOD.

In fact, you probably wondered if those cookies were what attracted the career pack over to you two.

Neither of you moved, your eyes were interlocked with the enemy. A moment of silence later, you just held the wooden tray of baked goods out to the career pack. "Do you guys want some?"

A split second later Glimmer was already by your side, grabbing a cookie and eating it, whilst talking to you about whatever the hell girls talk about these days. Marvel soon joined, but it took Clove and Cato a bit longer to reluctantly give in to the temptation of cookies. Peeta was having a funny conversation with Marvel too.

You on the other hand, have no idea what the fuck is happening. But you honestly couldn't care. Though you wanted to see the look on the Capitol's face. You could bet your whole lifeline of cookies that Finnick was wheezing laughing at what's happening.

When your little cookie party with the careers were over, you and Peeta had to part ways with them. Luckily no weapons were involved, though the group of you all did make a promise to get more cookies next time.

What the hell was this, I really made this short thing —

Honestly I have zero inspiration to write anything original, so if y'all have any ideas send 👏 them 👏 here 👏 please 👏

Love y'all!

Meme of the day:

I have no words for that

No question of the day, just have a good one everyone!