So smths happening-

This is an A/N addressing smth

Ok so idk if this is true or not, someone can comment to confirm, but I had been editing one of my stories to find it in the Mature rating. Now if I ever had a book, I would never rate it Mature unless there is any nsfw. I don't think I ever added nsfw to that story that received the mature content rating. (I haven't and I just checked it)

So I was checking up on someone I followed and apparently, it turned out Wattpad will be removing/deleting stories  and accounts that aren't following community guidelines, like putting stories in the Mature content or not.

So, Mature content is measured if a story includes:
-Violence
-Nsfw (this story has a lime I admit, so I had to put this up for mature)
-Strong language
-Gore

And since 3 of my stories are about the Hunger Games, and The Hunger Games deals with blood and gore, and I have added strong language (while bleeping some of the letters out but still). Therefore, I need to mark my books as Mature.

Don't worry though, for all you holy readers I will not plan on writing any nsfw (lime, smut, lemon) because I can't write it and I know some people don't want that. So the mature content is just me making sure these books don't get deleted or my account doesn't get removed.

I don't know if this is confirmed or not, but I don't want to risk being unable to continue writing. Especially with the amazing people that reads these books.

If it is true then these stories will stay as Mature rated, however if this is not true I will remove the Mature rating from this story and the other one shot story.

If this is true, then I recommend any of you who have a book that may fall under the categories above to put them in Mature content to prevent your book from being removed.