Chapter Nine-

Hey guys, I know I am the best for publishing so soon! Nikki's mother above!!! I will be quite so you can read!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nikki's P.O.V.-

        "What do you think sweetie? Sweetie?" Mom layed a hand on my arm to bring me back from zooning out. 

        "I like it." I say looking at the navy and coral wedding plan. "I didn't tell you guys that one." I say and Marianna nods. 

        "It was on the lists that Theo gave us, we thought it was yours and Theo's agreement list." She said handing me a paper covered in Theo's hand writing, it had a list of things that I had circled from the magazines as well as some that he had circled.

          "I can't believe he did that. He choose mostly everything that I had circled from the magazines."  I say and run my hand across his words.

          "Honey, I know you think he doesn't care but deep down he truly does. Even if he doesn't want to show it." Marianna says.

           I mumble under my breath. "I am a game to lose."

            "What was that, sweetie?" Mom asks and I just shake my head.

              "Something Uncle Joey and I were talking about." She seems content with that answer for now.

               "So who do you plan on having as your bridesmaids?" Marianna asks.

               "The only girls I would feel comfortable asking are Kayla and Amelia." I say. "Theo will most likely choose Lane and some guy from school." I say and she nods.

            "You already know your husband so well." Mom said with a smile. "Just think, pretty soon you will want to be doing things like what he did for you all the time." She said pointing to the wedding list.

           "She's right, Joey loves spaghetti and I hate it, but I make it anyways because I know he will be happy when he sees it waiting on the table for him." Marianna says.

            I can't imagine Theo and I ever getting to the point when we always want to do those things, yes it was nice for him to do it once but neither of us would want to do it all the time.

                            ***
Theo's P.O.V.-

             "Theo, I need you. There seems to be a someone telling everyone about your wedding." Dad says as he walks into my room. "Meet me at Jabar's in a suit as soon as you can." He said and with that walked out.

             I look down to see Nikki in my arms, she must have crawled in after I fell asleep. I move out of her grasp and she rolls over. I lean down and kiss her head then whisper in her ear. "Sleep tight, I'll be back soon."

              I hurry and get into a suit then hurry out to my car. I drive to the bar where dad holds his meetings, Jabar's, I nod my head to the bouncer how let's me in.

           I walk down the the underground meeting room. "Gentlemen." I say with a nod before taking a seat next to my father.

           "Theo, I believe that since Nikki is to be your wife then you should tell the men our situation." Father says so I stand, this is a test I can feel it, he wants to see if I will mess up.