Prologue

By the way Theo is actually said (tay-o) because its French.
-Trena
--------------------------------------------
Third Person P.O.V-

"Nicole, it's time to go see daddy's friends. Please sweetheart I need you to listen to mommy." Jennifer said to her daughter. Jennifer's husband recently was murdered, he was the leader of a mob so it wasn't exactly surprising. The problem was is that now that he's gone the target is on their daughter Nicole's back.

"No! I don't want to go see uncle Joey!" Nicole said in a whiny little girl voice. She's four and hasn't acted normal since her father died.

"Why don't you want to go to uncle Joey's house?" Jennifer asked her. "Theo is going to be there to play with you, doesn't that sound fun?" She asked to try and reason with her stubborn daughter.

"No, Theo is a big meanie. He makes fun of me and pulls my hair." Nikki said and began to play with her barbie dolls again.

Jennifer was drained of all energy to even speak to her daughter. She scooped up the screaming child and snapped. "Nicole Maria Sorrento silence now!" She was finally as to silence the screaming child. "I need you to be good okay? We are getting on this plane and visiting uncle Joey, aunt Marianna and Theo. You are going to be on your best behavior got it?"

"Yes mommy." Nicole said with a nod of her head.

***

"She should marry Theo, we could just assign bodyguards until she is eighteen, then she will be a legal adult so they will be able to get everything her father left her. We will have Theo preparing for taking over the Mob and he will learn how to protect her while she stays in America and have a normal life for as long as she can." Joseph Chavez said to his wife Marianna and his best friends wife Jennifer Sorrento.

"Then Theo will take over the Mob and because he is French and Itallian then he will need to marry an American citizen to stay in America. It trully is the best plan for our kids." Marianna said to Jennifer to try and convince her.

Jennifer thought about it. "And what happends if they don't love each other? Or if they fall for someone else? Then what are we going to do?" She asked with fear in her voice. She would never be able to force Nicole to be with someone she doesn't love, that would be the worst thing she could ever do to her daughter.

"We just have to get them to fall in love then. Have them spend every summer together, and maybe when Nikki is a teenager she can live out here getting enriched in her culture. They will be fiends first so that the marriage won't seem so scary." Marianna said with a smile.

Jennifer gave Joey and Marianna a frustrated look. "So lets say that I went along with this cazy plan, how would we know that they would ever be friends let alone lovers?"

Joey stepped in. "Antonio and you were friends first as were Marianna and I. Trust me it will work."

***

The two children did grow up as friends, Theo trying to get Nikki to be tougher but she stayed as kind and sweet as ever. When they got older Theo became rougher and tougher to everyone except his family and Jennifer Sorrento. Nikki became sweet, a little sarcastic, but still kind.

So they decided that Nikki should for her junior year of highschool go out and live in Italy and spend the school year with the Chavez family.