Chapter Four-

Theo's P.O.V.-

           I woke up to the sweet smell of strawberries. It was Nikki, I don't even know why I asked her to get into bed with me she wasn't even crying but I wanted that warmth that I had the night before.

          I moved around a little to wake her up but she just kept pulling me closer. I heard her start mumbling something.

         "Theo... Help me! Help!" She screamed. I shook her shoulders hard.

           "Nikki, everything is okay. Your safe." I say as I pull her close to me. She broke out into sobs.

         "Don't leave me." She said as she clung to me.

            Now tell me how I'm supposed to get up after that?

            "Nikki, where are you?" My sister asked loudly.

        I start to freak out, she can't walk in on this! "Amelia, she's fine. Go back to bed!" I whisper shout.

           I never heard her again until a few hour later when everyone was waking up. "Nikki, wake up. We start school today." I whisper. "Ciao bello" when she opened her eyes. (A/N "Ciao bello" means hello beautiful, I wanted to incorporate some of his language into their conversations.)

            She rolls over and her forehead wrinkles. "No, don't make me." She mumbles.

        Why does she have to look so dang cute when she sleeps! It makes it harder to keep away from her. "Nikki, you need to get up." I say and shake her arm.

           "Leave me alone Theo. I'm tired!" She said and put a hand over her eyes. "Why is the room so bright?" She mumbled.

         "It's bright because it is morning, and your tired because you spent all day yesterday playing with my sister." She opened her eyes and glared at me.

          "Your mean." She exclaimed then stuck her tounge out at me.

           "And you have sharp finger nails, let go of me." I say and she rolls over, away from me.

                   ***

Nikki's P.O.V.-

          "Nikki! Hurry I will leave you here!" Theo shouted through the house.

         I am so jealous of the girls they start school next week. "I'm coming!" I shout back.

          I run down stairs and into the kitchen, professional chefs would be jealous of this kitchen it is so big and beautiful. I pick up my bag and run to Theo's car.

          "Why do you take forever?" He asked as he pulled out of the driveway.

        I run a hand through my hair. "It's my first day, I want to be able to make a good impression." I explained.

          For the rest of the ride it was silent. We pull up to a school and it's gorgeous. There is a huge grass shape in the center where kids were sitting. The building looked old and ancient. "Are you coming or are you going to continue to drool?" Theo snapped at me when he opened my door.

            "Jerk!" I mumble under my breath.

           "I will take you to the office but your on your own from there." He walked ahead of me.

         I never realized I was so terrible to have around.

          He opens a door and let's it almost hit me in the face. "Oh sorry. Didn't see you there." He said with a hidden smirk.

         "Why must you be such a d-bag?" I ask when we walk on.

           He ignores me and walks over to the front desk. "Ma'am, this is Nicole Sorrento, she is going to be staying with my family for a while from America." The women seemed almost frightened when she heard my last name.

           "S-Sorrento? Oh my, you are Nicole Sorrento?" She questioned.

           "In the flesh, now can I get my schedule?" I ask mildly rudely.

            "Perché sei così anoying?" Theo mumbled at me. I'm not completely sure what that was but I am pretty sure its "why are you so annoying?"

           The women handed me my paperwork and we left the office.

           "Where is Kayla? She told me she would show me around." Because you won't. I wanted to add under my breath.

            "Lane and her will be here any second." He said. "Well bye." And with that he walked off.

          Okay Nikki, it's just school, same as it is in America except everyone speaks Italian more than English.

           I started off following the directions on the map.

--------------------------------------------
Hey guys so as a gift from me on my birthday I wrote a chapter but then my internet hates me so it's being published today instead of on January 19. Tell me what you think about having Theo's point of view more and his secret crush on her!
Love,
Katrena Faddis