Chapter Thrirteen-

Hey guys! So this story has 1.46k views which is amazing! Thank you so much for reading my story and for voting!
Love,
Katrena
-----------------------

Nikki'sP.O.V.-

"You have to hurry and get ready!" Kayla shouted as she ran into my room.

I stand up and she pushes me into the bathroom. "What's going on?" I ask confused.

Kayla just grins like she won the lottery. "Theo is going to take you on a date! So you need to go shower while I pick out your outfit."

I feel as though this is going to happen a lot, I will be showering while she is picking out clothes for me.

When I get out of the shower I see that she has picked out a summery teal dress with some white heels and a white clutch. "It's perfect!"

She laughs at me. "Of course it is, it's for your first date with Theo!" She snickered to herself before continuing. "Do I need to remind you not to do anything you don't want to do?"

"I don't think that really applies when you first date is your fiancée." I say as a knock is at the door. "Who's there?"

"It's Theo, I need to talk to you." I nod to Kayla telling her that she can open the door.

She throws a rob at me to cover my outfit for tonight. "Theo your not allowed to look at her though, just think of it as practice for you wedding." She shouted through the door before opening it.

He walked in with a hand over his eyes with a silly smirk on his face. "I'm not looking, chill out for a second." He walked over to me and than reached out and grabbed my hand. "Kayla can you give us some privacy for a minute?" He asked.

On her way out she gave me a pointed look that pretty much said "Don't even think about ruining the outfit!"

As soon as the door shutshut behind her Theo pulled at the top of my robe before I slapped his hand away. "Can't I at least get a peak?"

"Of course not. Kayla would kill both of us if she knew you saw." I pulled him over so we could both sit on the small couch to the side. "What do you need to talk to me about?"

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Ricardo Rodriguez will be there tonight." As soon as the words leave his mouth I feel my face go pale.

Ricardo Rodriguez was the man that killed my father. He also has a gun right by my head waiting to pull the trigger because when your the mobsters daughter everyone wants you dead.

***
Theo's P.O.V.-
I saw her face pale as his name left my mouth. "He threatened to have you murdered and after what happened to your dad I wasn't going to risk your life over Ricardo Rodriguez and his worthless threats. All that is needed is he is going to be sitting near us when we are on our date so we have to look completely in love and when I ask you a question you answer always has to be yes."

"Alright. Is there a specific thing he needs from us?" She ask trying to be professional about this.

I nod and her eyes go wide. "You just need to answer yes and act like we're in love." I grasp her hands and rub my thumb across the top of her hand. "I won't let anything happen to you. "

"I know." She said as I kissed her forehead. "Thank you for the warning."

"Just make sure to never look at him. Your not supposed to know he's there." I stood up and took the small hand gun out of the waistband of the back of my jeans. "Take this and make sure to keep it on the safety lock until you need it."

"Will I have to use it?" Nikki asked, the look she gave me was nothing less than terrified.

"I hope not, but just in case you need to keep on you at all times."

"Deal." She said with a sharp nod. "But you have to go away so I can get ready."

I hurried and kissed her on the lips. "I will see you soon." I said with a wink.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! What do you think? Good? Bad?
Tell me what you think!
Love,
Katrena