Chapter Fifteen-

Hey guys! Sorry for the slow updates, one of my hands is in a cast so it takes me extra long to write.
Guys! Friday morning my story had 2.4k and 125 votes, Saturday morning I had 4.3k and 242 votes, on Sunday it had 4.83k views and 279 votes!!! If that can't put you in a good mood than nothing can. Thank you all so much for the support, I greatly appreciate it! I am 100% open to suggestions so if you have any write them in the comments section below.
Love,
Trena
----------------------------------------------------------------
Theo's P.O.V.-

"So you guys hung out in a backseat and talked?" Lane asked. "Wow, you are so far past lame."

It's about midnight so his insults have taken a turn for the worst.

I slapped the back of his head. "First of all it wasn't my idea, and secondly shut up!"

Lane glared at me, but stayed silent.

Amelia walked in and sat down beside me. "Your fiancée wishes to see you. She says that it's really important."

I stand up and start to walk over to Nikki's room when Lane shouts out behind me. "Nikki and Theo sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love, then comes marriage, next comes the baby in a baby carriage."

I walk into Nikki's room and quickly shut the door behind me. "What do you need?"

I watched her play with her hands so that she didn't have to look at me. "I... Well I... I need you to sleep with me." Nikki quickly shook her head. "It wasn't supposed to come out like that. I have been in here for hours and can't sleep. I was hoping that if you were here with me then I might be able to sleep."

I could see that she was nervous, this is actually a pretty strange request.

I nodded so she crawled over to make room for me, I took off my shirt and pants so that I was only left in my boxers.

I figure that if she is going to wear a tank top and shorts then this is more than acceptable.

I crawled in beside her and she curled up to me. "I don't know what I would do if I lost you, Theo." She whispered then kissed my cheek. She quickly fell asleep after that.

***
Nikki's P.O.V-

I woke up to the sound of someone speaking fast in Italian. I lifted my head off of Theo's chest and saw him on the phone looking like a J.Crew model. "And same to you." He shouted into his phone before hanging up quickly.