Chapter Thirty Eight-

Do you want me to tell you a truth? I want to write something that means something to someone. I want someone to bookmark, highlight, underline and dogear the page. I want someone to remember the words that I said and I hope that they change someone.
Love,
Katrena-Faddis
------------------------------------------------------------
Theo's p.o.v.-

          "Nicole. I understand that you are mad at me, but I don't need for all my men to see that even my wife has control over me." I said loudly as I walked out to the waters.

       Only thing that followed was silence. The water came up, crashing upon the shore.

       "Nikki?" I called out.

       I walked further onto the beach. I expected to see Nikki, possibly fast asleep on the beach or at least there instead all I found was a completely empty space along with her black flip flops that she had marched around the house in to drive me crazy with the noices.

       "Nikki?" I called out into the darkness.

          The silence was answer enough. I ran as fast as my feet would go to the guard's home.

          I slapped my fists against their door until it was opened. "Nikki!" I explained as I gasped for breath. "She was taken!" The guard starred at me as if I had lost my mind.

          "Sir, we just heard the two of you yelling at each other. Are you positive she didn't just walk down the beach?" He asked in a tired voice.

          "Find her or I will kill you! She is the most important person on this island, find her and find her now!" I screamed.

          I watched the fear enter the men's eyes. Each hurrying to do as I asked, none sticking around to know if I was lying.

          I walked back out to my own house and pulled out my phone. As soon as I connected I started speaking at an extreme speed. "I need every tracker, tracer, hunt man we have out here right now. Bring me anyone who can aim straight with a gun." I demanded.

           "Wow, what are you talking about?" Lane asked. I could hear Auntie telling him to get off the phone. "Mom, I am talking to Theo!" He shouted back at her.

          "I don't care, all I wanted was a nice family dinner where everyone payed attention to each other and has actual conversations."

          "Give her the phone." I demanded, the phone tightening in my hand.

          I heard the phone being passed and my aunt's voice saying hello. "Nikki was taken, my men are searching the island."

          A shocked noise left her lips. "We are going to go to your parents house and help them man the controls."

          " I need you to go to my parents house and enter into my room. Taped to the bottom of drawer on my bedside table is a set of keys, take them and go straight into the basement. Once you go down the stairs there is a small door to the left behind a stack of box's, use the green key to open the door." I said the directions slowly, praying that he could remember them all. "In the room is all the information about the people who were threatening her. Take all that information to my dad and tell him that I need his help."

          "Do you think you will find her?" He asked.

          I could physically feel my heart breaking. "I don't know what I would do with myself if I don't."

***

Nikki's p.o.v.-

          I opened my eyes and all I saw was black. The fabric of the blindfold scratching the area around my eyes.

          My mouth felt dry and my body was covered by a cold sweat. I tried to move, but my body was constricted by the rough rope.

           "Looks like the little girl is awake." A deep and raspy voice said loudly.

           "Let me go." I said as bravely as I could. "Theo will kill you when he find you."

          The man laughed loudly, mocking me. "I'm shaking with fear." He said in a fake scared voice. "What will I do? How will I beat the wise and all powerful Theo?"

          A group of men laughed at his words. "How about killing him? Perfect ending after just killing his love."

           "Kill me if you must, but don't you dare ever assume that you will be able to kill Theo. He can out smart you, out wit you and hurt you until you are the one begging for death." I growled up at him.

          The group of men laughed loudly as if I had been telling a joke.

          "Sure, sweetheart, sure." A gruff voice said silencing everyone else in the room.

            I scoffed. "I'm not your sweetheart."

          A cold piece of metal was pressed against my neck. "Keep talking and I will kill you."

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I know I haven't been around and I am so sorry for that! I am here now and ready to write!
Love,
Katrena-Faddis