Chapter Three-

Theo's P.O.V.-

       "I can't believe that you slept with her, she's your fiancé you idiot you can't just sleep with her!" Lane shouted at me after I told him what happened last night.

      "First of all I didn't sleep with her, I slept next to her and second of all she's doesn't even like me. She thinks I am some jerk that glares at her."

       Amelia comes in. "Pay me twenty bucks and I will find out what Nikki really thinks of you." She holds out her hand.

      That conniving little brat! She knows that I won't be able to pass this up. "And why would I want you to do that?" I ask trying to sound tough.

       "So you can know how much that snuggling thing effected her." She said with a confident grin.

       "Fine, but only if you find out every single detail and come back to us and tell us everything." I say and hand her a twenty.

                          ***
Nikki P.O.V.-

       "How about these?" Kayla asked holding up a black lacy bra with matching thong.

       I can feel my face go read. "I want my granny panties back!" I exclaim. Kayla just throws them in the bag.

       "Oh come on live a little. Just think you will only have your tiny little butt for about ten more years then you will be married with stretch marks and flabby skin then we can get you more lame clothes." She said and threw them in the bag, also adding some different ones in a pink, blue and red color.  She continued to throw in more undergarments until the bag was full.

       "So what's next?" I ask ready to run for the door.

       She gave me a evil grin. "Now we get you some cute outfits to go with these." She said pulling me to the cash resister.

         I saw the price come up. "Kayla I can't afford that! I can't even afford half of that!" I exclaim.

          She gave the women a card from her wallet. "Don't worry about it. Aunt Anna gave me her credit card." She said with a wink.

         "Is that supposed to make me feel better?" I ask sarcasticly.

        "Yes it is. So what do you think of my cousin?" She asked as we met up with Amelia.

       "Yeah do you like my brother?" Amelia asked.

       I blush. "I didn't, I thought he was a jerk until last night when he was so nice to me." I smile at the thought of him with his bed head. "He's pretty cute, but still a total meanie and he always has been to me so this doesn't really change anything." I say as we walk into a different store.

        "How about this?" Kayla asked. "Would you wear this?" She held up a light blue shirt.

        "I would wear it, but isn't this a little much?" I ask holding up the price tag. "I would be just fine without it."

        "Spoil yourself sometimes! Buy a shirt. Go on a date, do something for yourself!" She snapped. "And you are so getting this shirt, it will look amazing on you and because then I can borrow it." She gave me an evil smirk before running to the cash resister.

       I turn to Amelia. "Is she always like this? Or is it just because your mom gave her a credit card?"

      "Always like this. She's just worse because there's someone her age, Lane and Theo are the same age but I'm a lot younger so she didn't have anyone."

         "I never had anyone either. I had to make friends with the bodyguards kids because no one is safe." I answer.

         "That must have been a hard knock life." She joked.

                          ***

           I laid down on my bed when I heard a group of screaming teenage girls. "You have an American here?" One of them screamed.

         Amelia came running into my room. "Nikki, a bunch of my friends are here to meet you."

          I sigh. "Bring them in." I answer.

          She brought two teenage girls up. One with brown hair and one with red. "These are my best friends, Trisha." She introduced the brunette. "And this is Jenny." She said pointing to the red head.

         I smile and wave. "I am Nikki." Trisha hit Jenny on the arm. "I am staying here for a while to learn about my culture and Amelia's family."

          Amelia grabbed my hand. "She is so cool! She came from Chicago and she is an only child." Trisha and Jenny just kept nodding their heads along with what Amelia was saying.

          "How about we have a spa day? Does that sound fun?" I ask and all three girls nod their head. We went into the bathroom. "I can fill the bathtub up with warm water and a foam ball so that it will be like a spa and I can do your hair while you do that." I say and they all grin like a child on Christmas.

          "Me first, can you do a French braid in mine?" Jenny asked.

         "Yeah, just sit on the rim of the tub and I will get started." I said grabbing a brush.

                         ***

       Thirty minutes later there was three French braids and two sets of toes done, and that was right when Theo walked in.

         "When did my bathroom get taken over by beauty class?" He said in an angry voice.

        "Need I remind you that its my bathroom too. And we are just about finished here unless you need a cut and color as well." I say sarcastically.

        "I'm fine but it looks like you need one soon, don't worry I will let you use a baseball cap to cover your roots." He said with a smirk.

        "For your information this is all natural. And don't worry about your precious bathroom, I will insure that it is clean by tomorrow." I picked up my bag with all the nail polish. "Girls if you would please go into my room." I lead the girls to my desk.

         "That was so cool! I have never heard someone talk back to him before!" Amelia said jumping up and down. "How did you do it, doesn't he scare you?"

          I shake my head. "No he doesn't scare me." And with that we finished nails and watched cheesy horror films until it was time for bed. The three girls rolled out sleeping bags on the floor and I laid in bed.

        A light shined at the bathroom door. "Come here." Theo ordered. I got up and walked to him. He brushed his thumb against my cheek. "Come sleep in my bed if they are all here." He said then grabbed my hand, he pulled me over to his bed and I crawled in.

       Who would have thought that the jerk would have a soft spot for me.

--------------------------------------------
Hey guys, so I updated! Tell me what you think! I still need someone to play Joey, Marianna, and Vivian.

Vote, comment, or not that works too.
Love, Katrena Faddis