Chapter Thirty Nine -

Hey guys! I know I suck for taking so long to write this chapter. My life really picked up a few months ago, I have felt with school, cheer re-tryouts, I got a boyfriend, got cheated on by said boyfriend, got dumped by said boyfriend (still don't know how I was the one to get dumped when he cheated), then finals came and went, I even managed to have a week romance on vacation that might be turned into a book later on. It was just a ton in just about four months and to be honest I am still trying to make sense of it all!

But guys I am back now and hopefully going to make this story absolutely amazing and hopefully soon!
Love,
     Katrena-Faddis

(P.s. the more comments and votes I get the sooner updates happen, )
----------------------------------------------------------
Nikki's p.o.v.-

         Feels like just seconds ago Theo was standing next to me saying "I do" now I am standing with a gun pointed at my face as a man screams that he will kill me.

             "I don't know where it is!" I scream, tears rolling down my face. "Theo never told me where anything was put."

                The man above me snarled. "I find that hard to believe. Your husband didn't trust you?"

             Thunder clashed above our heads and even though it started me it didn't seem to faze him at all.

              Small leaks in the ceiling caused drops of water to fall around us.

              I could feel the sweat dripping down my back, the knife from the first man was still positioned at my throat while I stared straight into the barrel of the gun.

            "I have no information. You might as well just shoot me now, Theo won't give you what you want." I taunted, praying he would go on an angry rant like villains in movies have been known to do.

             The room smelt like a sweat locker, the gym that Theo is always spending his time in had the same pungent smell.

             He laughed down at me. "That's what you think, but what you don't know is he already has been!" The man started flipping the knife in his hand like the people in circuses were known for. "Because of the threats he moved you to a secluded island leaving you without your bodyguards, this created an opening for me and my men to get you."

               Boards covered the windows, only allowing a small amount of light to sneak through. Dust could be seen floating around in the slim lines of light.

             A deep rough laugh broke the silence. "Your husband has been doing what we wanted without even knowing it." The man was easily twice my size and had the power of twenty men.

              I scoffed, but stayed silent.

              "Do you disagree?" The man asked me as the thunder above us clashed loudly.  "Is it not true that you were moved after we sent threatening messages to your home and had them placed on the window of your bedroom?"

            Staying silent would definitely mean living, arguing could either be the smartest thing to do right now or the dumbest.

             Arguing meant gamboling with my life and maybe I had spent a little bit to much time with Marianna and her telonovelas because the words, "No, that is not true." fell out my mouth in perfect Italian.

           "The little princess seems to be picking up the language." They all laughed as if I was the opening act to a show. "What else has the little princess learned?"