Chapter Thirty-

Thank you so much for all of the views!!!! My story is up to 11.4k! Thank you so much for reading my story, for voting and for commenting! The reason I write is for you guys. This chapter will be filled with just a few surprises and it tends to switch p.o.v.'s really often and I didn't realize that until I was done writing it.

Above is their entertainment room.
Love,
   Katrena_Faddis
-------------------------------------------------------------
Theo's p.o.v.-

           I had just barley sent Nikki into the entertainment room when I heard a blood curling scream.

           I dropped everything in my hands and ran to where she was. I found her standing frozen with one hand covering her mouth and the other holding her stomach. On the wall in front of her written in dark red paint it said "You better watch your back, no one around you is safe"

         I could tell how badly this had shaken her up. I pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around her shaking body. "Come with me." I brought her upstairs and had her sit down on the bed. "Are you okay to sit here by yourself while I get the guards?"

        She slowly nodded her head. I placed a soft kiss on her forehead and left her alone in the bedroom.

         I made my way over the guards cabin that wasn't that far away from ours. I burst inside, letting the door slam against the wall loudly. "What the hell!" I shouted loudly. "You are here to do your job, my wife just walked into the family room to find a threatening message written on the wall. How the hell did it get there if you guys are doing your job?"

          All the guards stood there with shocked expressions on their faces. Finally one stepped forward. "I know that you see this as a danger to your wife, but I promise you that I will not let something like this happen again."

          He was older, probably around the age of my father. Something about how he said it made me know he was sincere on his promise.

          "You understand that now if anything happens I am holding you accountable." I said looking directly into his eyes. Gramps always said this is the first way to know if someone is scared is how long they can hold your stare. The longer they hold, the less scared they are.

        Instead of cowering away, he stood strong and never shifted his eyes from mine. "I completely understand, sir. You are placing your wife's safety in our hands, as a married man myself I understand how scared you must have been to see her in that state of shock. I am promising to you that we will do everything in our power to insure that she is safe and that nothing like this will ever happen again."