Chapter Twenty Four-

Hey guys! Chapter 24 which is the wedding chapter. Above or to the side is Nikki's wedding dress, absolutely gorgeous!!! I am so sorry for the wait, I started my freshman year of high school this week and I also had cheer practice
-----------------------------------------
Theo's P.O.V.-

        I woke up with thoughts of her, every part of my body was alert from the dreams that had gone through my mind.

        Nikki Sorrento. My fiancée, I can't believe that in a few short hours we will be married.

        I got up and jumped into the shower, got out, dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt before going to wake up the groomsmen. I walked into each of their rooms, waking them up by spraying them with a spray bottle. "Get up!"

         For the next hour all I hear from them is complaining about being awake, they were all nursing hangovers from the night before.

         I was washing my breakfast dishes when Lane walked over. "I can't believe you are getting married today, seems like just yesterday you found out about this whole thing."

          I nod. "Now I am taking over the mob and getting married." I rest my head in my hands. "To be completely honest, I am terrified."

           "Why?" Lane asked it like marriage is as simple as breathing.

           "How am I supposed to be married to her without her knowing I like her? And to top it off I am going to do that while being the head of a mob where everyone will want to kill me and Nikki. Nothing says honeymoon in paradise like having bodyguards breathing down our necks." I ask as a rhetorical question, but he answered anyways.

           "For once I don't know." He shook his head slowly.

            "Well if you figure something out, I would like to know." I said and pushed myself away from the counter. "I guess I should go get ready."

             "Yeah, I guess so."
                             ***
Nikki's P.O.V.-

          "Wakey, wakey. You're getting married today!" Someone said above me. "Nikki, you have to get ready!"

           I groaned and pulled the blankets over my head, I had barely slept because without Theo the nightmares were free to run wild. "I don't want to get up." I heard a few giggles and jokes as someone pulled the blanket from my body.

       "Five more minutes, please." I groaned.

        They were all silent for a minute before a cellphone started ringing. "Hey, your bride is reluctant to get up."

          I lifted my head from the bed. "Is that Theo? Give me the phone I want to talk to him." I exclaimed and scrambled for the phone. "Theo?"

           "Hey, are you ok?." He asked.

            For some reason his words made me start crying. "Theo, the nightmares... They seemed so much worse, maybe because I haven't had them in so long, but I needed you." I said trying not to sound needy even if I desperately wanted too.