ONC 2021

Heyo!
It is I. Again. I know it's been long since I updated anything here. I've been doing more of silent writing these days but I've been dragged out of hiding by the 2021 Open Novella Contest. If you remember, this particular book was birthed through the 2020 ONC.
I am here again with another story for this year's!
I would need your support as usual. Do check my profile and add it up.

Thank you.

《《》》

(Temporary cover)

(Temporary cover)

ABOUT

They are the goddesses of Darkness-the one true heiress of the Night. They rule the spiritual world, agents of destruction. They are the harbingers of all things unclean. Death is their totem.
Or so it is believed.

They are mothers. They are wives. They are Women.
But that doesn't matter.

In a society where the belief in witchcraft isn't that of enchanted forests, creation of love potions or world salvation but rather an abominable curse that needs purgation, what happens to these women when they are accused of witchcraft?

They are beaten, sometimes killed. They are exiled, treated like the curse they are believed to be. They have no say in what happens to their lives.
They are condemned without trial.

-----------------------------------------------------