INTRODUCTION

She dies but gets her life back in someone else's body

Someone absolutely unknown yet someone who holds a deep connection with her... rather her true self.

Confused, she starts on a journey whose path is unknown to her. A journey which makes her leave all behind, even her own identity.

Anaya, a novel by Boakye D. Alpha is a beautiful blend of fantasy and history which gave birth to a book series called LightBlood.

The author of this novel is an amazing and brilliant writer with a good hold on vocabulary. He already has some amazing books in his basket but the first book of the LightBlood series has broken all his previous records. A very common phrase said by his readers for this book is, "The author is always there just through Anaya."

This novel will make you feel as if you are time travelling where you go back and forth from past to present throughout the book, sometimes piercing your heart with all sorts of emotions to sometimes biting your nails. It's s book for those who are in love with fantasy, history, death, disaster, interesting characters, emotions, love, drama, and most importantly the rich cultural background of Africa.

All I can say at the end is, if you want to read a book which will quench your appetite for reading, Anaya - A Dark Voyage by Boakye D. Alpha is the book for you.

Now, wondering who I am? This is Rubaia M. Quill, an author-poet, motivator and motivational speaker, freelance editor, reviewer and proofreader, and a teacher.

And, I'm also one of those friends of Boakye D. Alpha (the author of this book) who has seen him going sleepless nights after nights sometimes writing, sometimes doubting himself and sometimes rambling like a mad person just to get this book done. All I would like to say is, other than being an amazing writer, he is a beautiful soul who can take you into a world within a blink of an eye through his works. Don't believe me? Go on and read Anaya, A Dark Voyage.

And now, be ready my friends! The roller coaster is about to begin!

— RUBAIA M. QUILL, author of Wuthering Symphony.
(RubaiaMQ)