Acknowledgement

As bold as William Arthur Ward puts it, "Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." That is why there is a need for this chapter. I have my gratitude wrapped like a present and ready to give them out.

First of all, I would like to thank God above all else. I discovered how true this writing gift is to me during the process of putting the whole book together. He gave me the strength to believe and chase after my dreams and passion amidst all trials, the ups and downs and battling with my own thoughts of not being able to do this. Without all the trust I have in you, Lord, I never could have done this.

Writing a book is harder than it is imagined. The process is one that can get many to give up along the way. Which is why I am very happy and grateful to have received help from the people herein mentioned. None of this would have been possible without the amazing contribution and help of my friend and professor, Rubaia M. Quill — Author of Wuthering Symphony (Available in paperbacks on Amazon. ) Rubaia had been my rock and "Partner in crime" throughout the making of this book — the long hours' discussions, the sharing of ideas, the proofreading and editing. I am very much grateful for the help. I don't think words would ever be enough for how much I appreciate you.

I'm eternally grateful to these amazing writers who helped with the proofreading and editing as well. Kanishma Ray, Emma Baird (Savvy Dunn on wattpad and Wattpad Star), Oni Oluwaseyi Faith ( fayth_aidan on wattpad), J. J. Cho ( JellyJam_s on wattpad), K.C.Waghela ( _poemholic on Wattpad), Cyndi McKenna ( CyndiMckenna on wattpad) and Jelsa Noir ( JelsaNoir on wattpad). Also very grateful to the second draft proofreader, Steven.

A very special thanks to K. Elliot, author of Knight of Fire; Cyndi Mckenna, author of The Defence Order; Daniel Paul, author of Mask Off; Lexiconash, author of Blood of Ashanti; S. A. Khan, author of Salient Affections and Transpired and Snr. Executive Director of EWC and L.V. Lloyd (elveloy  on wattpad. Engagement Ambassador and Wattpad Featured Author) for all the written reviews. And to Ofori Anastasia, author of Battered by Life, for the video reviews and encouragement.

To S. A. Khan, Carli Buckle, David Nelly Sekyi, Antonio (InkMonster), Rita Aikins Vincent Delta, Diddie, Amosah Julius, Kuunapor Doreen, Ofori Anastasia, Mariam, Elvis A. Damptey and Prince D.M Way. You guys are amazing and have beautiful souls. Keep up with all you do for yourselves and for others. Never stop believing in yourselves. Just as Edmond Mbiaka said, "No matter how challenging things get, never stop believing in yourself. Self-doubt is nothing but a highway to failure." I believe in you all and I hope you believe in yourselves as well as much as I do. I love you all.

Additionally, my special thanks to the cover designer, Kate. H. Thank you for making this book the beauty and eye-catching that it is. Also to Xerina Fang for the artworks and Carli Buckle for the promotional video and emotional support. I love you all.

I owe an enormous debt of gratitude to those who gave me detailed and constructive comments on one or more chapters as I scribbled the first draft. Might not be able to mention all the names here but you guys should know I saw all the comments and I am forever grateful.

Again, to Akorfa Dowson (Etcher) of InkUp for believing in me and choosing this book as "InkUp's Book of The Month" for the month of June. That was one of the first achievements of this book and I will always be grateful for the opportunity.

A very special thanks to members of Earnest Writes Community for your immense support and "hype". Your enthusiasm and trust in me kept me going. To all writing communities I am a part of — FWC, InkCrane, InkUp etc — thank you for all that you taught me and the support.

Finally, to all those who have been a part of my getting there, I believe in the words of Mark Victor Hansen and I dedicate them to you all.

"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less than perfect conditions. So what? Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful."

PS: Pardon me if your name was left out. I still appreciate you and your support. I love you and that's all that matters.