The trial

January 17 1982

Remus made his way around the house, searching for his keys and trying to wear his shoes.It was early ,and the morning sun seemed like it was following him, searching for his keys as well.

"Alice!I have to go!Are you sure you are gonna be okay?"

Alice came from the bedroom holding a baby Harry in her arms who was drinking a bottle of milk."Relax Remus everything is going to be okay."

"Alright don't leave him out of your sight or let him wander around the house cause he will most likely make a mess.And if he has a nightmare pat his back and the back of his head it makes him feel better and-"

"Remus just go i have everything under control" Alice interrupted him a grin appearing on her lips .

With that he made his way outside and appareted.

----------

It was a cloudy day in London today.He glanced at his watch.9.04."Shit" he mumbled to himself.How'd he manage to be late again by doing absolutely nothing he had no idea.

He quickly made his way inside the dark and old building towering over him only to find Albus Dumbledore at the entrance."Professor" he greeted him shaking his hand a little harder than what is considered normal .He was nervous.Fuck why was he nervous.

"Hello Remus.I suppose the others would be waiting for us to begin.Let's not stall them any longer."Remus nodded.He walked next to Dumbledore for what seemed like ages until they reached a tall dark-coloured wooden door.They pushed it open.Inside where a bunch of people that Remus really didn't have the energy to communicate with.Aurors,the council,Mad-eye,the press and of course the order.Rather what was left of them.

Remus made his way towards them."Remus long time no see" said Frank to him extending a hand to greet him.

"Indeed" Remus chocked out before sinking into his sit and giving nervous glances to everyone in the room.There was a metal cage in the middle of it,tall enough to fit a person that was 6'4 ,with metal spikes towards the top of the cage where the head of the prisoner would be.

"How are you Remus?"

Remus turned to see Mary standing next to him a calm look in her eyes.But before he could respond a noice of metal claping together echoed in the room.In the cage appeared a not so intimidating Sirius Black.Remus felt his eyes burn and mourh becoming dry at the sight of him.His hair that usually was so clean and nicely made was greasy and knotted all over his head.Dark circles appeared down his tired eyes who had seem to have lost their glow.His ragged clothes fell all the way down his body making the tattoos on his chest visibleThere were handcuffs on his handsand he was more thin having lost the muscles that he had gained from years of Quidditch practices.Remus locked eyes with him for a moment.

"Sirius Orion Black"started the judge."You've been brought from Azkaban in request of the Order as they claim to have evidence proving your innocence from the night of October 31th."Sirius expression didn't budge.He kept looking at his hands."If the evidence is sufficient you will be realesed and walk out here a free man.If not you will be sent back to Azkaban to fulfil your punishment."Sirius still didn't budge.
"Alright.Professor Dumblodore as you where the one to call this trial I suppose you ought to speak first".

"Yes.I intended to suggest that we use veritaserum on Mr.Black.To establish the truth."

"Sirius Black do you consent to the use of Veritaserum on you to unravel the events of October 31th?"Sirius head shot up looking only at Remus whith a blank stare ."I do" he replied.