you,me and him

April 20 1982

Running.

Faster.

It's dark.Why is it so dark?

Drowning.

Someone's drowning.

It's all your fault.

Blood.

Too much blood.

Sirius' eyes shot open.He looked around and blinked several times to adjust his blurry vision.As it cleared he could make out a room.The wall was a pale grey colour.Shelves right in front of him with dozens of books on them and some small plants for decorations.A black cupboard on his right.

He finally looked on his left and saw a sleeping Remus sitting on a chair next to the bed. His head was on the matress and as sirius now realised he was holding his hand.

Oh great.I died.Of course I fucking died.

A sharp pain on his stomach interapted his train of thought and he hissed.

The sudden noise must have disturbed the peaceful atmosphere in the room as Remus' head shot up from the mattress.He immediately jolted his head towards the bed and his eyes softened at the sight.

"You are awake." Remus said raising his other hand to stroke Sirius hair.

Sirius looked at him.

Awake?So I'm alive.

Of course you are you idiot.

His inner dialogue was interrupted as the events of last night came back.He went to get up but remus hand held him down.

"You shouldn't get up already." Remus said lying Sirius back down.

"Harry is he-"

"Harry is absolutely fine." Remus said placing a hand on his cheek.Sirius placed his own over it and let himself get lost in the moment.

"I'm gonna bring him over." Remus said getting up to go to the door.
"Don't move"  he added sternly.

Sirius looked under the blanket he was covered with to see he was wearing only a pair of sweatpants.His tattoos on his chest and stomach were covered with bandages.

Not long after Sirius heard footsteps.Not from one but two people.Remus walked in with Harry pulling on his hand right beside him making quick little steps.

"Pad-oot" Harry said as he finally reached the bed.

Remus laughed and helped him get up.

"See Harry I told you he would be up soon"

Harry crawled to Sirius side who reached out and wrapped Harry in a soft embrace who over enthusiastically laid on top of Sirius.

Sirius groaned and laughed.
"Merlin Harry did you already get bigger?"

Harry chuckled.

Remus looked at them and laughed.

After moments were harry sat on sirius chest and started playing with his hair Sirius turned his attention to Remus.

"What happened?"

"Bellatrix stabbed you on your stomach with an enchanted blade" Remus said grabbing the daily prophet from the nightstand and placing it next to Sirius.

"I made sure she got what she deserved" Sirius said looking at the moving mugshot picture of Bellatrix.

"What about the others?"