Happy times

April 15 1982

Sirius made his way through the room dancing aggressively to the music from the radio.Well as aggressively as he could with a toddler in his arms.Harry was giggling as his godfather rocked his head back and forth his long black hair moving around sometimes hitting Harry in the face.

Remus walked from the bedroom to the living room shrugging at the sight in front of him.He got to the kitchen that was connected with a large window with the living room and turned down the volume.

"It's 9a.m don't you think it's a bit early for this" Remus stated rubbing his fingers on the bridge of his nose.

Sirius walked to the radio a grin on his face and turned up the volume.

"Little guy over here was bored and we didn't want to bother you.Besides it's never too early for Black Sabbath" Sirius laughed taking his black sunglasses from the counter and putting them on harry.The small baby gigled.

"Sirius he is too young for this" Remus sighted again.

"You are never too young to be punk rock."He stopped dancing a very serious look on his face.

"Look at me" he said gesturing at his black t-shirt,his black ripped jeans with chains and his combat boots."You think i chose this?No.Nope.I didn't chose the punk life,the punk life chose me."

Remus laughed at this and grabbed the coffee that Sirius had made for him.He watched at the too of them dancing for a while as he sat on the chair in front of the window that connected the two rooms drinking his coffee peacefully listening to the songs as they changed,until he decided it was enough.Watching Sirius and harry dancing was one thing .But listening to Ac/Dc on a Tuesday morning was something else.

"Alright i think we should switch it up a little" he said changing the radio station .

"HEY- " but Sirius stopped himself as he heard the song on the radio.

"HEY IT'S OUR SONG!LISTEN MOONY!LISTEN HARRY IT'S OUR SONG!" he shouted rocking Harry, the baby only giggling louder.

Remus smiled as he listened to the song.

I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things

Sirius ran across the room and shoved Remus too his feet with one hand."Come on Moony dance with us."

Remus was gonna protest but he didn't see a reason for.He hadn't danced with sirius in so long and he loved dancing with his Sirius.

Ooh, let me feel your heartbeat go faster faster

They both danced holding hands.Well one hand as Harry was proped on Sirius hip.They jumped and waved around. Sirius passed Harry to Remus as he stepped up into the small coffee table.

"Ooh, love, ooh, loverboy.What're you doin' tonight, hey, boy?"Sirius sang throwing his hands around.

Remus felt butterflies.It wasn't the first time he heard the smaller boy sing but it always amazed his how good of a singer he was.His voice always brought him a certain comfort.It calmed him, let his mind travel wondersly to another world where it was just the two of them.It made him fall in love with him all over again.He remember the first time he heard him sing in the gryffindor common room back in fifth year at a party.How mesmerized he was as he heard the boy hit perfectly the high notes.

He snapped back to reality when Sirius almost landed on top of him as he jumped from the coffee table.Remus looked at harry who seemed to be having the time of his life.

Everything's all right Just hold on tight

The two boys locked eyes as the song ended resting their forheads together and tuggling their fingers together.And everything was perfect.For a moment everything was as it's supposed to be.

Until the doorbell rang.Sirius head shit at the door a worried look immediately washing over the happiness he had moments ago.Remus shielded his body over Harry casting a look at Sirius who had already drawn out his wand and headed towards the door.Remus felt his heart as it would beat out of his chest.He felt his eyes burning.His pressure rising.

Sirius looked over at his love and harry who had now stopped laughing as he sensed the atmosphere shift.He took a deep breath and unlocked the door opening it with trembling hands.He firmly held his wand in his grip but he lowered it immediately as the door shot open at the sight in front of him.

"Professor?" he asked confused.

----------

Is anyone liking this? I hope so cause i have some ideas .xo