At your service

"Regulus?" Sirius whispered

He kept staring at the figure in front of him with a look of disbelief , because surely the man standing in front of him , couldn't possibly be Regulus Black.

Silence.

"I don't understand.How can you be here?" Remus gestured between them confused.

Before Regulus could respond arms were grabbing him by his shirt and pining him to the wall of boxes behind him. After what seemed like an eternity the the brothers were facing each other again.

"How are you here?" Sirius said through greeted teeth.

"Oh well since you asked-"

"You died!" Sirius interrupted him

His hands were now grasping his brother's shirt , waiting for an explanation.

"Get off him" Moody shouted

He took a few steps closer and dragged Sirius away from his brother.While Sirius was furious his younger brothers seemed unfazed with the whole situation.

"Damn you lot give me a second to catch my breath" Regulus muttered

"Is this a bloody joke?How are you here ?" Remus said trying to regain control of the situation before it got out of hand again.

"Oh yeah right, you don't know. Come on we are hoing to Hogwarts" he said in one breath.

He took out his wand and started moving towards the door.However he was stopped a few steps later .

"Where the hell are you going?" Frank asked .

"Vacation" Regulus replied flatly.

Silence.

"Jeez. Hogwarts. Dumbledore will explain the situation to you. Don't you joke anymore?"

Nobody seemed to appreciate his sense of humour.

A pair of handcuffs suddenly appeared on his hands.

"Hogwarts is it ?The you come us our prisoner" Sirius said.

He had retrieved his wand from the floor and Regulus could see that the only reason he hadn't attacked him yet was Remus lupin who was holding him back from his shoulders.

"You really are a drama queen.Hope you know that"

"Be quiet before I curse your mouth shut"

Sirius looked at him , and turned his gaze to Remus. Remus looked at him confused and took a deep breath.

"Alright then. To Hogwarts we go" he announced

It was obvious everyone disagreed with this plan but as no one seemed to be having any other ideas they remained quiet.

It was Kingsley grabbing Regulus' arm and guiding him to the door what broke the silence.

"Wait" Regulus said ."Kreacher?"

The house elf appeared on his side immediately.

"Master?"

"Great.Now we are good to go" he announced with a calmness in his voice.

"It's coming too?"

"You know kreacher and I are inseparable brother"

"Aren't you joking too much for a prisoner?" Remus asked.

"Nonsense.There's no thing as too much jokes"

Sirius could only swallow.

------