bad news

She walked down the dark isle of the mansion.She could see the dim light at the end of the hallway.The only audible sounds were the tackling of her shoes and chattering from the room across the hallway.

The moment her figure appeared at the doorway the room grew silent.The people sitting around the large rectangular table turned their heads towards her.Pairs of eyes followed her as she made her way to the table sitting on the edge of it.

A few moments past with an unbearable silence in the room until one blond-haired man spoke up .

"Why did y-"

"I believe you all know why you were called here tonight" a grey haired man said calmly.

"Wha-"

"QUITE!"the woman shouted.

She got up from her chair and hopped towards the others man chair standing behind him putting her hands on his shoulders.

"Was it to hard for you to understand Lucy?Did you need an extra tip just for you?" she mocked him turning and walking back to her chair flipping her long curly hair.

Bellatrix didn't sit down.She put her hands on the table and looked up her eyes shining with madness before saying

"We are after the boy"

-----------

April 16 1982

"Professor?" Sirius asked.

"Hello Sirius."the white-haired man with the long beard said."May I come in?"

Sirius shook his head snapping out of his shock.

"Yes of course."

Dumbledore made his way inside and Sirius closed the door behind him.He looked over at Remus with Harry in his arms who was now looking at the old man with confusion in his eyes.

"Hello Remus.May we talk ?" Dumbledore asked.

Remus without saying anything put Harry down who went to play with his toys before gesturing the old man to sit on the armchair in the living room.Remus sat on the couch across him with Sirius next to him.

"I am terribly sorry to disturb you on this
peaceful morning." Dumbledore said.

"What brings you here professor? Remus asked.

"I am afraid it is not good news"

They both shrugged at the statement.

"My sources tell me that death eaters have located you.They are planning an attack towards you in order to seize harry."

"What?H-how the fuck would they locate us?" Remus galped.

"Bloody rat."Sirius shot up from his sit."I should have killed him when i had the chance".He paced anxiously back and forth.

"Depsite his actions i managed to withdraw information of the attack.It is scheduled for friday as they are gathering death eaters getting up their numbers."Dumbledore paused."We need to move you to a safer location before then.A house in the wizarding world protected from them" Dumbledore explained.

"Alrighty so how do we do that?" Remus asked.

"They expect you to move.There are spys all over the place.Therefore there are going to be three teams.One lead by you one by Sirius and one by Frank.We will fly to the house and try to capture as many of them as we can in the process." Dumbledore continued.