🦋1

"omo baby waki waki... Unni needs to go to school."
"Unni 5 mins more please."
"No baby wake up."
Finally my 5 yrs old brother woke up
I kissed his cheeks and picked him up and did his morning routines.

"Jihunah eat your breakfast."
"Unni feed me."
"Okok."

After feeding my brother I told him to lock the doors since I will be going to school.
Well ji-hun is very good kid, he always cooperates with me and is very matured than his age. I guess he knows since eomma and appa are divorced and they are not ready to take the responsibility he needs to be matured. Anyways I'm super lucky and happy to get a little cute and smart brother like him.

I got to school and went to my locker to take some necessary things.
"Boo."
"I'm not scared this time mi suah."
"Nevermind."

Me and my best friend mi-su were going to our first class, which was maths, ughh, I hate this subject but I need to do this.

Our teacher came and then she started teaching us. Finally the class was over.
I went out with my best friend for our next class. Soon it was recess time, which is my favourite time in school.
Me and my best friend went to canteen to have our food.

"So let's eat tteokbokki."
"Ok!."

Me and mi-su were having our food when suddenly we heard the canteen doors opening and we saw the five boys or you can say the bully group of our school. They are so mean and I hate them. All of them were very good looking and all the girls drool over them. But they are so mean again.

"Hey you nerd." Said jimin smirking.
" Look up."
But still the poor boy who everybody says nerd did not look up.
Jimin hit the basketball in his head and shouted at him to look up making everyone flinch.
And finally the boy looked up.
And the next moment was jimin pouring the juice in him.
Everybody in the canteen started laughing making the boy uncomfortable. He was fully wet.
Jimin threw the empty cartoon box in his face and when he and his minions were about to go someone gave him a hard punch in his face and he fell on the ground.
The whole canteen was so silent that even a pin drop can be heard.