🦋3

Jungkook's pov

My men gave me all the details of y/n I have to say she is such a hard-working and kind person.

It's been 2 months since I'm watching her in her cafe. She is so helpful to people and she loves kids a lot. I will approach her and make her mine for sure. From the day I saw her she is always in my head and I can't think of anything else than her. Ughh what are you doing to me y/n.

It's a urgent call from my people so I have to go now, but I'll again come tomorrow my princess. Bye.

Y/n's pov

I was returning home from my part-time job when I got a notification from my phone

Kai
Hey y/n um are u free!?
You
Yup:-)
Kai
Will u be fine if I come to ur house actually I'm bored... I was thinking to spend some time with u and jihunah
You
So sweet of you kai. Sure we're waiting.
Kai
☺️ Anything for you.. lemme bring some snacks and I'm coming tho.. bye then see you soon.
You
Bye:^)
Seen

I and kai has become very good friends since I helped him. I have to say he is so sweet and helping. But it's horrible to see all the deadly looks I get from other girls at school they think kai is having feelings for me but we don't have anything like that we are just good friends. And there is a girl name min ji- ha sometimes I think she is having mental problem like I think she is totally obsessed with kai. She even threatened me that if she sees kai holding my hand again she is going to take my life. Oh these girls only thinking about boys 24/7. Like there are so many things to think about other than boys but look at them only boys.

I unlocked my house door and saw my brother sleeping in the couch peacefully I don't not want to disturb his sleeping so I took him to bed and laid him. And then I heard the doorbell it's sure is kai. I opened the door and I saw the ever smiling kai with so many packets in his hands.
"Omg kai u are having so many packets!."
" Oh they are nothing , it's just few chocolates, ramen, cookies and some chips."
"Yah yah and you say they are less."
"Hehe , btw where is my little baby."
" He is sleeping so I did not disturbed his sleeping."
Kai smiled sat on the couch.
Well kai and ji-hun got well together. And kai usually visit him, play with him and does a lot more for him. I'm happy for ji-hun because he is getting the love of a brother. Ji-hun always said that he misses oppa but oppa stays out of the country he can't visit always. But now he is happy because of kai. I'm really grateful to kai.
"Y/n do wanna go for a walk!?."
"This late?."
"Don't worry I'm here with you." He said and winked at me
Well it was not a bad idea I never went to walk at this hour.
"Okay, let's go then."
I locked the door and we went to the nearby park.
The moonlight was falling on the lake and it looked so beautiful, there were no people around. We could hear some birds chirping. How peaceful and beautiful.
All of a sudden kai held my hands and smiled at me. It caught me off guard but I returned his smile.

Kai's pov
I was walking hand in hand with my love. Yes my lOVE in these two months I got to know that I was not only having a crush on her but I love her with my whole heart. She is so pure and I feel like to protect and love her. The moonlight falling on her face with her hair flowing backwards due to the wind and her skin which was looking like pure silk. My heart was beating different and I could only see her. She was looking like a angel for sure.

Jungkook's pov

I was coming back from my work when I thought to go from y/n house's way. I was driving my black merecitis when I saw a girl and a boy walking in the park hand in hand. I hope that one day me and y/n would walk like them. I was imagining things about both of us when I saw the girl was no one but my y/n. And who was the boy?. My blood boiled in jelousy seeing someone else holding hand with y/n. I was watching them and saw how the boy was looking at her with eyes full of love and passion. Is he having fellings towards her? Well I don't care if he is having or not she is mine only mine. I saw the boy bid goodbye to her and he sat in his motorcycle and went to his home I guess. I called my men and told them to give me all the information about the boy. And I decided to talk to y/n tomorrow for sure.

Y/n's pov

I came home and kai went back. Well I'm feeling very relaxed after the walk.

"Unni."
My little brother came and hugged my legs. I giggled and picked him up and kissed his cheeks.
"Baby kai oppa had come earlier, you missed seeing him. He bought so many chocolates, chips and snacks for you."
"Really he came!! Nevermind unni I will see him soon. I love kai oppa so much." he smiled.
"Yah who do you love more me or your kai oppa!?"
"Oppa." He said loudly and smiled
And then kissed my cheeks and said
"No unni I love you the most in this world."
I was smiling like a fool and kissed his whole face. We had our dinner and slept. Tomorrow is Sunday I don't have school and work. So I and ji-hun are going to amusement park. Yaya I'm super excited for tomorrow.