🦋6

Y/n's pov
I woke up in my bed.. wait in my bed. Where is Jungkook. Then I saw a note beside my bed.

To my princess,

I hope you slept well princess, thank you for making yesterday the best day of my life till now. I never felt this Happy. Anyways say hi to ji-hun. About yesterday you felt asleep while watching the movie so I did not wanted to disturbe you so I helped you to bed. I hope we can hangout often. I'll call or text you later don't ask how I got your number I have my ways. See you soon princess.

From your,
Bunny,

Ommoooooo he is soooo cute.
I love it when he addresses me as HIS princess.
I woke my brother up and did all the morning routine and then I went to school. Today we have our inter school basketball match. And kai will be playing he is our school's basketball team captain. And today all the girls are going to get mad because there will be coming hella handsome boys. Well I don't like to watch these kind of matches , since kai personally invited me I have to go.

" Hey girl." I heard my best friend say.
" Yup"
" So are you going to see today's match?."
" Yes."
" Wow from when are you interested in these things."
" Ughh mi- su ahh I told you kai invited me so I'm going."
And then I heard pitched sound and it was none other than Kai's biggest fangirl ji-ha.. ughh how much I hate her.

" Well such a slut you are y/n, what do you think you can make kai fall in your traps? No! Never! He is mine and only mine!! How dare of you to think he is yours."
Oh how I wish I could punch her face and dislocate her already dislocate nose.
" Well well well. What's your name. Yes ji-ha or whatever. Firstly I want you to know I'm not a slut and I also want to remind you that you are the one that sleeps around with boys not me and secondly I never claimed kai we are just good friends." I said.
" Good for you, stay away from him or I'll make your life a living hell you bitch.." ji- ha was cut of by kai
" What did you say to y/n!? Bitch!!.. how dare you say that to her." Said kai
" Kai no I mean..."
" Shut up" kai shouted so loud that every one became quite. Ji-ha was already in tears.
Kai held my hand and walked me out of there.

Kai's pov

I was over mad how can that slut call my love a bitch. How dare she, I held y/n's hand and led her out of there every one was whispering things since I was holding her hands.

" Are they together.?"
" I ship them."
" They look so cute together."
" Well y/n suites me not him."
" I thought of proposing y/n today but I guess it won't work now."
" I like kai but I think I should stop hitting on him now."

All I could hear was these Whispers, I don't mind because they are shipping us I felt happy. But I heard so many boys telling they like y/n . I can't wait long we are friends from so long and each and every moment I stay with her I fall hard and harder for her. I will confess today after my match. Yes for sure.

" Thank u kai." She smiled. That smile of her. Aishh it can make me do anything to see her smile. I really love her.

" Kai." She waved her hand infront of my eyes. Shit I was again daydreaming.
" Huh! No don't say thank you, well I'll be going now to get ready for the match , see you there beautiful."
She blushed. Yes!! Yes!! She blushed because of MY compliment. I hope she like me back.
" Um yeah see you there. All the best kai and thank you for your compliment."
Ahh how can you be so cute y/n
" Then goodbye."
" Bye."

Jungkook's pov

" Sir please leave me I really don't know anything." The man cried .
" Boss what should we do with him.?"
" Do you think me I'm a fucking fool!? Tell me fast who did it? Or else I'll burry you alive."
The man was shaking in fear.
" Sir my boss."
" Who is your fucking boss." I shouted even making all my men shake in fear.
" S-sir kris w-wu."
" And for how long  are you giving all my informations to him."
"Sir 4 months." He said and looked down.
I had enough of this bastard for him I had a loss of 3 million dollar. I'll kill him slowly and with no mercy.

I smirked " well then"
I turned my back to move and he relived with a sigh and then I turned back again and shot him on his leg.
He cried and shouted in pain.
" What do you think you motherfucking bastard I'll let you go so easily." I said while kicking him in the stomach until he fainted.
" Tie him up and he should not escape or else you all are dead." I said and they all nodded. I was so angry but then y/n's face appeared I smiled.
" Boss is everything ok!?."
" Yeah. Why!?
" Um please don't get mad but you are smiling."
I gave him a dead glare. He became quite and whispered a quite sorry.

Ji- ha 's pov
I can't believe kai shouted at me infront of the school because of that bitch. I hate y/n.
Anyways I saw all the boys opening there basketball jersey with their toned abs on display. Sweat dripping out there abs.. ahh how I wish I could touch and trace him, there hair was wet. Aishhhhhh they all look so hot. Ahh it really was a sight of heaven. All girls were drooling over them.

Y/n's pov

What a sight. All the boys are half naked with sweat all over there body. All the girls are literally drooling over the boys. How can they look like that I can't even look in front because they are not wearing their shirts. Ughh I swear I'm never gonna come to these kinds of game again. And look here even my best friend is staring at them shamelessly.
"Yah close your mouth a flie will come." And I closed her mouth.
" Yahhhhh mi- suahh stop staring it's very awkward."
" Hah! Did you say anything.?"
" Nah! Leave keep on staring."
" Sure." She giggled and stared again. I feel so awkward.

Kai's pov

So we won the match. Now I need to confess. I super nervous. My hands are already wet due to sweat because I was so nervous. Ahhh all the best to me. I can do it.
I started to find y/n and then I saw her in the roof of the school. She looks beautiful as always. Her hair flowing backward due to the wind and her smile. Ughh.

" Hey y/n can we um talk.?"
" Sure. Btw Congo for winning you were amazing and thank you for inviting me."
" No thanks to you for coming."
She giggled.
" Y/n I need to tell you something."
" Yes go on I'm listening."
" I-i I like you."