🦋15

Jungkook's pov

*BANG*
AND I didn't feel the bullet why!?
I looked in front and saw y/n bleeding. She got shot right in her heart. No no I can't loose her. Please no. I ran to her and held her strongly in my arm. My vision got blurry due to the amount of tears in my eyes. Everyone came running and saw the lifeless body of her
" Hyung please do something. I can't loose her. Please she took the Bullet for me. I- I can't live without her, hyung please."
" Jungkook hold on we'll need to take her to the hospital as soon as possible.
We'll be back soon."
" Ju-ju-jung..." She started coughing blood. No I can't tolerate this. I can't breathe. I'm suffocating. I held her hand tightly because I don't want to let her go.
" Princess please please don't leave me. I love you so much I can't live without you, please please."
I cried my heart out. She also had tears in her eyes. Her one hand was cluching tightly on her heart to prevent more hurting while other was holding my hand tightly.
" I-i'm sorry. But it's...." She started spitting blood again.
" ...time. I love you koo. Please m-move on and li-live."
She smiled and closed her eyes.
" Nooooooooooooooo." I shouted at the top of my lungs. No it can't be. You ain't leaving me.
Soon her pretty cheeks got wet as my tears started falling on them.
" Jungkook let's go we should hurry."
I nodded and picked her bridal style and went to the hospital.

Kris's pov

No say this is a dream. I- I shot her. No why did she take the bullet for him?Did she loved him that much?Was I worthless? Did she actually ever loved me? Wasn't I worth waiting? I love her so much. But she is gone because of me. I- I can't live. No.
" Tie him up and put him in our torture room." One of Jungkook's men said. I did not had energy to fight back. My heart was broken into millions of pieces. I didn't care about anything anymore. She is gone. Jungkook won't get her and I'm happy about that. If I won't have her then he will also not. I smiled. Goodbye y/n.

Jungkook's pov

She is currently in the emergency room. I was sitting outside and praying.

Taehyung's pov

I never saw jungkook in this state. Even when his parents died he was not like this but now he is out of his mind... Hmm he is clearly crazy for her. I feel so bad for Jungkook and I'm also sad for y/n. She was so beautiful and caring, we could have been good friends. I ain't leaving that jerk for this he need to pay for this.
" I'm sorry princess I couldn't protect you." Jungkook stared at the ceiling and said while laughing. O God he is surely get mad.
" You won't leave me right!. Hehe I know you are pranking me." He said again like that.
" Get up fast baby. We need to have our small family. Don't you wanna see our small versions. How can you leave me like this!?... Don't be that selfish." Now he was crying and laughing. I need to control him.
" Jungkook calm down. She'll be alright." He looked at me blankly with no expression. His face was tear stained. I can't see my friend like this.
" Hyung she promised me that she'll stay with me forever, we planned everything. Then why is she leaving me. I can't breathe hyung. It's hurting like hell." He cried in my shoulder.
" She is strong Jungkook.."
I was cut of by one of my men.
" Sir we killed kris."
I was about to say when Jungkook said" how did you killed him? Don't tell me you just shot him." He said angrily.
"Sir we shoted in his eyes then we cut his legs into two half then we kicked his balls."
Woah our men are good.
" Just this you should have done more." Jungkook said
Suddenly the doctor came out of the operation room looking down. And he is scared.
Jungkook ran towards him and looked at him.
" If you don't save her I'm going to kill you." Jungkook yelled making everyone flinch. The doctor now look hella scared.
" I-i'm sorry, I tried my best but she is no more please calm down and try to understand."