🦋11

Kai's pov

I was about to switch of my phone, when I got a notification from instagram. Oh y/n posted. I smiled but my smile soon faded and I did not knew when unknowingly a tear slipped my cheek followed by more.

 I smiled but my smile soon faded and I did not knew when unknowingly a tear slipped my cheek followed by more

Who is he!?.... I opened his account because she mentioned him in her caption. Then seeing one of his post made my world upside down.

 Then seeing one of his post made my world upside down

It's.. it's y/n.... And th-they are KISSING. no no. Why me God. The girl I love is kissing another man and I can't do anything but to see and cry.
Is it for him she rejected me?

It's hurting. I threw my phone in the wall and it broke.

Y/n's pov

I woke up in my boyfriend's arm. He looks so cute while sleeping. Lips parted, messy hair . I giggled. I tried to move from his embrace, careful not to wake him up but he is so strong even when he is sleeping.
"Koo let me go."
"Em no stay with me." He said sleeply.
" Baby I need to pee. Please."
" Ughh okay go." I pecked his cheeks and did my morning routine. I was cooking breakfast for both of us then suddenly someone back hugged me and rested his chin on my shoulder.
" How did you sleep koo?."
"It was the best sleep I ever had. I hope to have this best sleep always."
I giggled. He kissed my exposed neck sending me chills to my whole body.
Suddenly kook's ph buzzed.
" ugh Who is ruining our moment."
" It could be important call baby just pick it up." He nodded.

" WHAT!? YOU BASTARDS CAN'T EVEN MANAGE ANYTHING."

I looked at him, he was so angry.
" Princess I need go I'll be back as soon as possible. Take care. If you need or anything happens call me okay."
" Okay!! But ne careful ok!? I don't want you to get injured and won't you have your breakfast?."
" Don't worry princess and no I'll eat later . I love you."
He smiled and kissed me. He left.

20 mins later
??'s pov

Finally....
" Go and take her. Make it quick and if I see even one scratch on her you people are dead." They all bowed and went. Okay this plan must work.

Y/n's pov

It's so boring. Then I heard a bang on the door. Who could it be. I slowly went with a bat in my hand towards the sound. Nothing, no one's here. Am I listening to much?. I turned back to leave and then everything went black.

Jungkook's pov

I went inside my basement and saw so many of my men lying unconscious. What is happening? 
" B- boss" I heard someone  so I turned around to cheak
" What happened over here!?" I asked.
"Boss we were standing suddenly everything went black."
" Who called me then?."
" Boss after I woke up I saw from my phone that I called you but it was not me. I thought I called you by mistake."
" Wait if you did not called me who it was!?."
I don't know but I think y/n's is in trouble.
I ran to my car to go to her apartment. My hands is sweating. No I can't loose her. I started crying. I reached her apartment. The door is opened? I went inside and saw a note.

Hey jk:)
I took what's mine I hope you don't disturb me and my girl.
From her man;)

Who the fuck is this?
I'm going to kill this motherfuker for calling what's mine his and if anything happens to my princess I'm gonna kill him. I swear. Ahh what will I do. I need to fine her. I'm already crying. I never felt this weak. " But don't worry princess I'll save you and kill that bastard, I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry for not being able to protect you, I broke my promise I'm sorry." I cried.
I called someone whom I can trust and get helped.
" Hello Jungkook long time no see!."
" Hyung I need your help."
" Wo wo Jungkook are you crying!?."
" Why can't I cry?."
" No I'm not saying that it's just that I never saw you crying."
" Hyung please help me someone kidnapped my girlfriend and I have no clue who took her."
" Okay first don't worry we'll get her I promise and second from when are you interested in girls? And you even got a girlfriend and you are crying for her. Waoh the girl's really special then I need to meet her who has melted this cold man's heart."
" Ofcourse she is special, she is my everything I can't afford to loose her. Please hyung find her as soon as possible I can't live without her. I feel empty I already miss her."
" Stop worrying kook! I'm coming to your place. I'll find her soon. I'll hang up then."
Where are you princess!?
I cried.
No I will not cry I need to be strong for her. I'll come soon princess don't worry. Be safe I love you.

??'s pov

" Where is she?"
" Boss in the guest room."
I went to the guest room I can't wait to see my girl. I opened the door of the basement and saw her sleeping peacefully. Wait I'm crying? Yes!. I smiled at her. She looks more beautiful than before. I missed her, I missed her so much.
Will she remember me?
Will she love me like before?
I'm sorry for leaving y/n but now I'm back and I won't let you go now. I'll protect you with my all. I love you. I kissed her forehead and examined her angelic face. You went through so much but now I'm here don't worry I'll care for you. I went out of the room and again changed into my cold expression. Well I'm only sweet for
Y/n. I'm just waiting for her to wake up. And then I'll restart everything again.

??'s pov

" Hey Jungkook."
" Hyung." Jungkook came and hugged me. Waohhhh I'm so amazed he never hugged any one even us and he is even crying. Well I have to say then he is really in love and he is crazy for her. I pated his back to calm him down.
" It's ok let's get to work we'll find her."
" Thank u hyung."

" Jimin ." A voice came calling me from behind me and I know who it was and it made my heart skip a beat.