🦋7

Y/n's pov

"I-i I like you." He said and looked at me with full of love and passion. I can say he is sincere. He is perfect. He has everything that a girl needs. But I, i only see him as a friend, as a good friend. My heart was literally bleeding because I have to say no to him. I know how it feels of getting rejected by a person you love so much. Who you think of more than friends, but that person thinks you "just a friend".
" Kai you are perfect, you are everything that a girl will want I know how much sincere you are but if I even accept you, it will be unfair with you because you will always give your full love but I, I can't, so I prefer to uncomfort you with the truth rather than comforting you with a lie because it hurts more. I can understand if you don't want to be friends no more, I accept that because I know how you fell right now. I can't do anything and I'm sincerely sorry about that."
I have rejected so many boys but none of them were my friends like kai. But kai he is my good friend I can't stand seeing his heart broken because of  me but I can't do anything.
He turned back and said.
"This is why I love you y/n. You are someone so different. I understand you, it's not your fault nor my either. I had a crush on you when I first saw you sitting on the last bench looking outside the window, I liked you when you helped me with the medicines and I feel in love with you when you smiled at me while we were holding hands beneath the moonlight while walking beside the river. "
He looked back at me and continued with a smile.
" You are my first love y/n. My heart belongs to you. I think you know first love is always special and no matter what happens or where we will be in future you will always have a space in my heart. Thank you for all the moments you spent with me they are magical,I will wait for you." He said and a tear slipped from his eye and rolled down in his cheek. He turned back and started walking. No he can't wait it will hurt more because I'm not worth waiting cause I won't return. I can't do this to him.
" Kai" I called.
He turned back.
" Don't wait for me, I'm not worth your waiting because it will hurt when I won't return." A tear slipped down my cheeks.
" Y/n"
I looked at him he came running to me and hugged me and I can feel my shirt getting wet due to his tears. Even I cried in his cheast.
" Thank u y/n, you are really different and special you always know how to make me feel good even when you rejected me, but I'm sorry I can't be friends with you anymore I think you can understand."
" Don't worry kai I understand but you will always get me when you need. And thank you for everything."  He looked at me with a faint smile and said" thank you and you will also have me. Bye love."

Kai's pov

It is hurting. It is fucking hurting like hell. Why !? I feel for you I know it's no one's fault. But I don't know what is happening to me. This feeling is killing me. Y/n is my first love but I can't stay around her because every time I see her my heart skips a beat and it hurts even more when I can't have her. I need to move on I know it will be hard and even if I love someone else y/n will always have a special place in my heart. I can't do anything about that, it's out of my control.

Jungkook's pov

Me
Hey princess!☺️

Y/n❤️
Umm.. are you Jungkook?

Me
Yes angel. So what are you doing wanna hangout today?

Y/n❤️
Sorry bun my brother came after a long time and he'll go this weekend and we'll be watching some movies.

Me
Oh nvmd! We'll hangout later enjoy with your two brothers.

Y/n❤️
Thanks kookie❤️ Bye kook goodnight.

Me
Bye and goodnight princess
Seen.

I'm so bored. And even y/n is not free today then I got a call from one of my men.

Me: hello!
Men: boss Kris is in South korea.
Me: very good. Now find his hiding place and give me the informations as soon as possible.
Men: yes boss! And boss what we'll do with the man who spiyed you. We did not gave him any food and beat him everyday thrice as you said and today he is not breathing.
Me: very good. Now burry him somewhere.
Men: ok boss.

Then I hanged up. This is how you get killed when you are upto no good to me.
Next is your turn Kris I won't leave you until you are beaten up to death.
I smirked.

Y/n's pov

" Oppa why didn't you tell me you will be coming?."
" It was all of a sudden plan sis aren't you happy that I'm here.!?"
" Of course I'm it's just I'm excited and surprised."
Ji- hun and oppa were playing and then I got an idea to call mi-su .
Well my best friend has a crush on my brother and I think oppa also likes her.

Me: yah! Mi- su ahh come to my house oppa is here.
Mi- su: what!!!! Ok I'm coming. Then she hanged up.

After half and hour

I heard knock on the door
" I'll open" oppa said and I smiled.
Ok after opening the door they both were just staring at each other.
I fake coughed to get their attention.

" Well I'll be going to the convenient store to buy some chips, snacks etc and I'll be taking ji-hun with me, so you both better watch my house."
" What !" Both of them said together.
" You both heard it. Well enjoy and have fun." I smirked
They both blushed
" Ji- hun let's go baby."
" Bye oppa bye noona. Let's go unni."
We both went out of the house then.

At the convenient store

" So what do you wanna take ji-hun ahh."
" I'll take the chocolates."
" Okay."
Then I heard gun shots. Wait what GUN SHOTS.
oh my God. I took ji- hun in my arms. And started to run. Everyone in the store was running. I hate this situation. And then suddenly someone pulled me with ji-hun to a dark room.
" What are YOU doing here!?"