🦋9

Y/n's pov

I was currently eating my chips. Ji- hun is with his friends. Oppa and mi-su went on a date. When my phone buzzed telling I got a notification.

It's kook.

Kook🐰
Hey princess 💗

Me
Hey bun🌞

Kook🐰
Um so about the date.... Will you be free today?

Me
Sure:^)

Kook🐰
Okay then I'll pick you at 5pm!?

Me
Okay 👌

Kook🐰
Thank u princess ❤️.... Be ready then

Me
See ya☺️ koo koo

Kook🐰
Sure princess ❤️

Omoooooo I need to be ready I have only 2 hours left.

Jungkook's pov

Omooooo I need to be ready I have only 2 hours left.
I'll propose her today. Oh my God I never felt this Happy and nervous.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
Okay calm down heart. Let's make it. Yes!!!

Y/n's pov

Okay I'm ready!!. I checked myself a thousand times.
Am I looking pretty?
Will he like it?
Ughh I never felt this nervous. Okay last time let me cheak myself.

Okay I look pretty!?I heard the honking

I heard the honking. Sure it is Jungkook. Okay just smile. I went down and I gulped hard when I saw him.

 I went down and I gulped hard when I saw him

Oh My he looks so handsome and hot.
" Hi princess looks beautiful as always." I blushed
" Thank u kook. You look handsome yourself."
Omoo this man is blushing.
" Thank u princess. Let's go then."

After 15 mins of drive
Jungkook's pov

We went in a one of the most expensive restaurant. As I told I'm a billionaire I can get whatever I want and I'm ready to spoil my one and only princess. Suddenly y/n grasped
" Jungkook this place is too expensive."
" I know but I want our first date to be perfect."
" Kook we don't need to go to some expensive place to make our date perfect." I frowned.
" So what we gonna do now?"
" We can walk in that park buy some ice cream." She smiled.
" As you say angel and sorry actually this is my first time going on a date and I wanted it to be luxurious."
" Aww kookie it's ok. I know how you feel. Let's go now."
She pulled be by my arm. She touched me..... Ahhhhhhhh
We were walking in the park and I remembered I'm having a gift for her.
" Princess hold on I've got something for you." I ran to my car I don't know she will like it or not.
I came back and I gave her a mini teddy. She hugged me so tightly. Oh she is so warm.
" Thank u kookieee I love teddy."
" Anything for you beautiful." I smiled and hugged her back. I want to stay like this forever.

We were now sitting in a bench.
Ok this is the time.

" Y/n I need to say you something." She looked at me .
" Please forgive me, I don't know what you're reaction will be but before starting something with you I need to inform you this."
" What is it bun?."
" I'm -I'm a ma-mafia leader." I said and closed my eyes afraid of her reaction.
What if she hates me now?
What if she leaves me?
No I can't afford to loose.
" Do you kill innocent people?"
" No I only kill who are bad and did something bad to me but I kill them with no mercy." I said and again closed my eyes.
I heard her sigh. No please don't leave me.
" Kook look at me." I looked at her.
" How do you know me then!?."
" I- um please don't be mad, I saw you first at a night when you were returning home. You were listening to music and dancing in it's beat and I don't know what happened but I- I fell for you and then I watched you everyday. But I promise I never stalked you."
" What you fell for me!?"
" Yes y/n I fell for you hard.Everything you walk in my heart beats different.
I know there is no reason that you can trust me but trust me I really love you I need you in my life till the very last breath. I want to have a family with you. I never liked any girl and I never had these feelings towards anyone. I'm really sincere princess. Just give me one chance I won't disappoint you. I'll protect you with my life princess and I promise I'll always be there for you."
She looked so shocked. Now I'm scared. No please don't reject me please I need you.
" Jungkook."  Why is she calling by my full name?. I'm fucking scared now.
" I love you too." She said
WAIT WHAT?? . SHE LOVES ME TOO!?
" Y/n are you serious?"
" Yes kook I too never had these feelings towards anyone. But whenever I'm with you I feel more happy and my heart beats fastens. And I don't mind of you being a mafia. I don't mind you doing anything until you love me , be safe and don't leave me."
I almost cried.
" I promise I'll love you and protect you with all I have."
" So will you be my girlfriend!?"
" A massive yes!."
Yesssssssssssssss she is mine. Atlast and now I'm not letting her go anywhere.
We both hugged each other so tight.
" I'll cherish you forever my queen."
" Me too kookie."

??'s pov

Well I can see my girl falling for that jerk. Not to soon I'll have you soon baby.

Y/n's pov

I can't be more happy than this. Oh currently I'm in my house sitting with the teddy he gifted me and daydreaming about Jungkook. Ahhh he is my BOYFRIEND. I feel like dancing. But I got a text from mi-su

Bestfriend 😂
Hey bitchhhh!!!

Me
What!?

Bestfriend 😂
I need help. Please come to my house.

Me
What help!? Ugh I'm lazy call ur bf.

Bestfriend 😂
He will be coming late today. He is having work. Please come fast I'm hella scared😰

Me
Why!? What happened!?... Ok now I'm scared what happened?

Bestfriend 😂
Will you come to my fucking house.
I'll say there.

Me
Okay okay I'm coming. Gimme 10 mins.
Seen.

I'm hella scared she never called me like this.