🦋5

*5 months later*
Y/n's pov
" One pancake and two dark coffe." I repeated the order after my customers said. I smiled. The bell of the door ringed indicating that a customer came. I turned my back and smiled to see the customer. He was wearing full black with mask and a cap. I could not see his face. He sat in his seat and looked at the menu. He called me to take the order.

"Can you give me a cappacino please."
His voice I heard it, it's familiar but where I can't remember.
" Sure sir." I smiled and said.

Few minutes later
" Your order sir."
"Thank you so much."

Jungkook's pov
I was having my cappacino in y/n's cafe where she works. After that amusement park incident I used to see her everyday but today I decided to meet her. It's so long since I first saw her and feel in love with her at the very first sight of her. I want to make her mine so desperately, she's always in my mind doesn't matter what I'm doing. After paying I went out of the cafe and waited in the park because I know she will be going from there.

Y/n's pov
I was walking home after my shift in the cafe was over. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned back and saw that guy from the cafe. He opened his mask. And wait he is....

" Are you my bunny!?."
" You remembered me.?"
"Of course."
" We met again as I promised." He smiled and was heart was racing like crazy. I don't know why but I felt safe with him for a reason I don't know.
" Will you come with me to my house please please it's very near from here." I showed my puffy eyes.
" Sure my princess let's go then." He said and interwined our hands.
Ok! What is happening first my heart was racing like crazy to see him smile, second when he called me princess I felt butterflies dancing in my stomach and thirdly when he held my hand I felt I'm over the horizon, like I really need to stop watching dramas I'm overreacting I guess but I don't feel like this with anyone. Nevermind we came to our I mean my home. Hehe. I unlocked the door.
" Unni." Ji- him came running to me and I picked him up and kissed his cheeks. His gaze forward to bunny. He pointed him and said " oppa are you my unni's boyfriend?."
" Bab." I was cut off by bunny, well I don't know his name yet.
" Yes little boy your unni is my girlfriend." I looked at him and he just smiled. I bet I'm a tomato by now.
My brother runned to him and hug him.
" What is your name oppa.?"
" My name is Jungkook, Jeon jungkook."
" And my name is Kim ji- hun."
So his name is Jungkook such a cute name.
"

Why don't you sit kook, oh btw my name is y/n, kim y/n, nice to meet you again."
" I love all the nicknames you give to me princess." He winked and said.
Ughhhhhh I'm frustrated. He is so freaking cute.
" Do you wanna watch a movie ?."
" Sure, what movie do you wanna see?."
" You choose koo."
" Do you wanna see horror movie.?"
" Ok.. I'll just come with the pop corn you prepare the movie."
I went to kitchen to bring our popcorn. To be honest I hate horror movie but let's give it a try.
I came back and my heart melted by seeing the scene. Ji- hun felt asleep on Jungkook's arms.
" I bet your gonna be a great father."
"Um I you uhh." He is frustrated and he looks so cute I feel like pinching his cheeks.
" I'll just put ji-hun to bed."

Jungkook's pov
Oh fuck I'm gonna die. My heart has gone mad it's out of my control.
" I'm back."
We started to watch the movie.
And I can see she is very scared, she was unknowingly coming closer to me.
" Ahhhhhhh!!." She screamed and hugged me tight.
Wait hugged me am I dreaming?... No fuck she really hugged you Jungkook. Ok so am I dead!? Author?
" It's not a dream jungkook sshi, she is hugging you."
Um ok author nim thanks I love it..
I hugged her back. She is just perfect for cuddling.
I heard some snores. Wait snores?
I looked down and saw that she already drifted to sleep. I was admiring her face. How perfect.
I picked her bridal style and laid her in her bed, I kissed her forehead
" Good night princess, sleep tight Bunny's always with you."
I wrote a little Letter in the post it and went out of her house.
THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE TILL NOW.
I WAS NEVER THIS HAPPY. I THINK SHE CAN CHANGE ME.

please y/n I want you to stay in my life and change me please. I want you to kill the monster in me. Please, please.