🦋14

At mid-night
Jungkook's pov

We have a well built plan. Now it's time to execute. It's 1am and we are going to rescue my girl. I'm super excited to see her and super excited to kill that kris. How dare he took my girlfriend and claimed her as his. He is going to fucking die today for fuck's sake. My men, me , Jimin and taehyung hyung are getting ready to go. Ji-hun is currently sleeping and my maid was taking care of him. I took my Guns and knifes and placed it carefully in my waist belt and also inside my jacket for backups.

Infront of kris Wu's House
Time- 1:30am

We spread our sleeping spray in there house so that everyone sleeps and they won't be able to fight for 30 mins. I wish I could spray that poisonous one but my princess is here I can't do that. We broke the gate and shoted each guard who was sleeping. And then when we were about to get inside his house there was a massive lock which can only kris open. But I bought my most capable hacker.
" Break the lock fast we have only 20 mins left." I said to my hacker.
" Yes boss."

Kris's pov

Holy shit! This motherfucking Jungkook won't let me stay in peace. He does not know that the spray won't affect inside my house. I quickly went to y/n's room. I need to hide her, I can't let her go, she is slowly falling for me and I can't miss this chance. I need to hurry. I called my men who were inside to tighten the security and be prepared. I saw y/n sleeping peacefully, I will kill anyone who will come in the way of getting us together. I went near her and picked her bridal style and went to my secret room they won't be able to find her here it's impossible. I went inside the room and laid her down when I was about to kiss her forehead he woke up.
" Winne what's happening?." She rubbed her eyes with her hands and said. Cute.
" Honey some mafia's are attaching us. You need to stay here it's for your safety. Okay!! And don't worry I'll come."
" Which mafia?."
I cannot say her fucking boyfriend came.
" Uh you don't know them. But they are dangerous but don't worry I'll kill them."

Y/n's pov

Oh God I'm hella scared. What if I die I won't even be able to say goodbye to Jungkook. I cried.
" Stop crying honey. Nothing will happen, now I need to go."
Then I heard someone screaming, wait I know the owner of the voice it's Jungkook. Yes it's him. It seems I heard his voice after ages, I just want to hug him and cuddle all night.But why kris wants to kill him. I won't let that happen.
" It's Jungkook."
" Then you know huh!." Kris said with a not so pleasant face.
" Wait kris what is happening and why are you doing this. I can't understand."
He kept quiet for a second and then he came dangerously close to me and said.
" Well I guess someone forgot their promise."
" What are you talking about?."
" What I'm talking about? Oh come on you promised me that you'll wait for me. YOU FUCKING PROMISED ME YOU'LL LOVE ME. BUT YOU FORGOT THAT AND YOU ARE TELLING YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH THAT JERK."
He started yelling.
" Kris comedown we were just kids that time. The feelings were not real. We didn't knew what was love."
" So you say this, well promises are promise babygirl." He smirked.
Now I feel disgusting.
" Stop calling me that and let me go."
" I guess I can't leave you now honey. YOU ARE MINE. AND I DON'T SHARE WHAT'S MINE. YOU BELONG TO ME AND ONLY ME."
he yelled again.
" NO. I'M NOT YOUR PROPERTY KRIS. YOU ARE NOT MY WINNE ANYMORE YOU ARE A BEAST. I HATE YOU."
I also yelled.
" STOP YELLING AT ME. and you know what, now I don't care if you love or hate me. I just know you are mine. And I can do anything to make you mine even if I have to kill your dumb boyfriend along with many people."
" YOU ARE A FUCKING PSYCHO. YOU ARE JUST OBSESSED. AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO KILL JUNGKOOK."
" I SAID STOP YELLING AT ME YOU GIRL. what did you say i'm a psycho,then only for you baby. I'm obsessed wow!! Really!! Well let me tell you I never looked at any other girl because I only LOVED YOU and if you say this is obsession then I'm sorry you need to check on your word vocabulary. It's clearly very low."
" Stup It Up You PSYCHOPATH. I never loved you and I will never. My boyfriend will save me for sure."
" Let's see then baby."
He kissed my forehead and smiled and left.Ewwww such a creep. I hope Jungkook saves me and he be safe. I don't want to be here anymore.

Jungkook's pov

"Well finally you got to know who kidnapped y/n. You are too slow Jungkook." Kris came and smirked.
" JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GIVE ME MY GIRL." I screamed.
" Yaa!! Why are you shouting huh?. Do you think I'm a old man who can't here?."
" Just shut your little mouth before I blow your head."
" Wo wo wo... Calm down Jeon how can you blow my head like that. You can't just blow this handsome man's face."
" That's ENOUGH OF YOU NONSENSE."
and then the fight began. I told taehyung to find Y/n while others are fighting.
" Why did you take my girl you bastard?." I asked kris angrily.
" Oh you mean my girl." I can't take it anymore. I threw the knife in his direction but unlucky he doged it.
" Wah and you say you are the biggest mafia you can't even target a knife such a shame. Let me kill you and take your title."
Then I shot him on his leg and he fell down.
" I don't miss my target you were just lucky. And let ME kill YOU for taking what's mine."

Taehyung's pov

I was searching for y/n. Oh God were can he hide her. I literally checked the whole house. Atlast I went to a bedroom. I checked everywhere.
I rested my back on a wall and suddenly it moved. Wow! A secret door, I bet he kept her here. I walked inside and saw a girl hugging her knees and crying.
" Hey you y/n right?."
She shoted her head up immediately after listening my voice.
Wow she is beautiful. No wonder why Jungkook fell for her. I just realised I was staring at her and it made her slightly uncomfortable.
" Uh I'm taehyung and I'm Jungkook's friend Don't worry come with me you are totally safe with me."
She smiled.
Wah her smile it's making my heart flutter. Ugh no Taehyung it's not time for all these and she is already your friend's girlfriend.
" Thank you." Even her voice is so sweet. Ughhh no! Stop!.... Fine you got a crush on your friends girlfriend. Brilliant.
" Let's go." I held her hand and went through the secret passage where no men will be there and seated her in our car.
" Okay you are safe here. Just sit in the car don't move from here. I'll come back with Jungkook after the fight."
" Okay be safe." She said ,she is so caring. No not again. Stupid heart. I like someone else, yes so be loyal although I did not confess yet anyways back to work. I smiled at her and went to the fight area.

Jungkook's pov

I saw taehyung running and smiling at me and then I know y/n is safe.now I just need to kill this bastard.

My men killed all the men of kris. My men held kris and I kicked his stomach hard and he started spitting blood out his mouth.
" Tell me why did you kidnapped her and claimed her as yours."
" Why will I say this to you."
" Oh come on spit it out or you want to spit out more blood."
Then I saw him crying. Wow a mafia crying infront of another. So weak. I smiled
" YOU FUCKING JEONSHIT, YOU RUINED MY PLANS AND NOW SHE THINKS I'M A FUCKING PSYCO. FOR YOU. YES FOR YOU SHE DID NOT WAITED FOR ME. IF YOU WERE NOT THERE SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN MINE."and he says I'm the one who shouts my lungs out.
" Can you clearly say please. Stop beating around the bush." I said annoying I just want to finish him and kiss my girl.
"she promised me that she will wait for me back when we were kids. We loved each other. I had to leave because of my parents job, I thought of her each and every moment, when I thought that one day when I'll come back we can be together and I even thought for our future that made me happy but after waiting for 11 FUCKING YEARS I SAW HER WITH YOU AND GUESS WHAT SHE ALREADY FORGOT ABOUT ME AND IS IN LOVE WITH A JERK LIKE YOU. THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. IF YOU WEREN'T THERE SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN MINE."
I kicked him again in his stomach and he started spitting out blood.

Y/n's pov

I'm scared why aren't they coming back. I went out of the car and I saw kris shouting and Jungkook was kicking in his stomach and he was spitting blood. Then I saw kris taking out his gun and no one saw him since they all were talking and got distracted. Kris was pointing his gun at Jungkook.
"I'll kill you kris." Said Jungkook.
" I know but if I don't get y/n then you will also not get her." Said kris
No no I can't loose Jungkook, I can't live without him. My heart became heavy.

Jungkook's pov

I saw him pointing his gun at me and in seconds
*BANG*