🦋END🦋

10 years later

Kai's pov

Finally I'm back to Korea after 10 freaking years. I'm a successful business man now and I'm back to Korea because of some important meeting. I need to meet a ceo of a company because I'm making a deal with him. He is the most successful ceo in Korea and I'm very happy and excited to work with him.

I'm now in a park sitting and smiling while looking at the sky.
And then I heard a girl crying. I went towards her.
Awwww my heart melted when I saw her tiny body. Her eyes so familiar and her smile also. She looks so cute. I wish I had a daughter like her.
" Are you okay little one?"
" No I cut my leg." She said. I wish I could squeeze her cheeks.
" Where is your eomma and appa?"
" Appa in office and eomma I can't find her, help me please. I want to go to eomma." She showed her puffy eyes. How can I said no to her. Then I saw a woman running and shouting
Then her eyes came to us. She came running and picked her up.
" Oh you are safe I was so scared."
The little girl giggled. So sweet.
" My leg hurt." Again she showed her puffy eyes.
" Oh no!!.Well don't worry." She kissed the little one's cheeks and thanked me.

30 mins later

So I'm here infront of the Biggest ceo's office.
" I had a appointment with your boss." I think it was his personal assistant.
" Are you mr.moon!?" He asked me and I nodded.
" You can go inside."
I went inside and wait he is I know him. He was y/n's boyfriend. Something gguk. Are they still together? Where is she?

" Hello Mr.moon. Nice to meet you I'm Jeon jungkook. Please have a seat."
I nodded.
Suddenly the door busted open and a little girl came running
" Appa." Wait she was the little girl who was in the park. ' appa' Jungkook is his father but there was another woman in the park that time with her. Did they broke up? Where is y/n.
Jungkook picked up the little girl and made her sit in his lap and kissed her forehead.
" Sorry mr.moon but it's my daughter I hope you don't mind if she is here."
" Uh no no it's ok."
Now the little girl looked at me and said " appa I saw this uncle in the park."
" Oh you met before that's good." He said and smiled.
We were done with the meeting.
I was going out of his office and I was in deep thought and suddenly I bumped into someone.
" Uh I'm sorry miss." Her back was facing mine. Then she turned around.
My jaw dropped when I saw her. I started to have tears in my eyes. She is
Y/n..!!!!... She looks different her face was more matured and she looks more beautiful. She have pretty curles below her hair. She was wearing a beautiful dress and she looks so gorgeous in her natural makeup. She smiled at me. And again I fell for her. Then I got to know I'm not able to move on still after 10 years. Even today she can make my heart flutter. But what is she doing here?
" Long time so see kai. How are you?"
She said is her honey like voice. Before I could reply I heard the little girl running towards us.
" Eomma."
Eomma? Is she her mother.
Y/n smiled and kneeled down to pick her. She kissed her whole face.
Then Jungkook came and pulled y/n closer to him.
Are they?
" Mr moon. Meet my wife."
They are married?
I smiled and left. But y/n came and said
" Kai how are you?."
" Fine. Well your daughter is so pretty. She got your beautiful eyes and smile and congratulations on your marriage."
" Thank you." She smiled.
Oh Y/n why are you making this so tough for me. Even after 10 years my heart still beats for you but here you anyways I'm happy for you. But still I will always love you. I smiled and left with a heavy heart but I'm happy because the love of my life is happy.

Jungkook's pov

" Baby Yuna is sleeping now kiss me."
" Aish why are you always like this." She hit my cheast playfully and smiled.

Well that night when the doctor said she is gone I went inside her cabin and touched her hand and miraclely she started beating and she was fine after 6 months of rest. Well I think it's the power of love. After that I never let her out of my sight. I asked her to marry me three years ago and she happily agreed and then we had our beautiful princess who is currently sleeping. I left my mafia job because it was dangerous for my two princess and I would have not been able to give my full time to them. I'm the luckiest and happiest man alive. Y/n loves me with her everything even she took that bullet for me. And I also love her with my everything. Her eyes holds the universe and her smile is everything. I love her so much and our daughter.
We kissed with full love and then ji-hun entered in my office
" Aishh oppa unnie why are you both always kissing eww my innocent can't take this anymore."
Ji-hun is now 15 and he is staying with us and I see him as my own brother and I love him so much
" Ya shut up." Y/n said
" Anyways. I'm going to minso's house."
" When will you come." I asked
" Night. Ok bye."

He went away and again I was kissing my girl.

Y/n's pov

I never thought that my life would be this perfect. I'm so happy to get Jungkook as my life partner and Yuna as my daughter. They both are so precious to me. After that incident Jungkook is more clingy I don't complain it tho. I love it actually.
Mi-su and oppa also got married and minso was born to them. Ji-hun is also growing well. Like everything is perfect. I'm the happiest person in the world. I'll cherish them my whole life.
" Baby, Yuna had a wish and you know my daughter's wish is my command."
" Ya ya why are you asking me huh. You are literally spoiling our daughter."
" I can't do anything baby atlast she is my presious princess."
I rolled my eyes.
" And what this little devil wished this time."
" She asked for a sibling." He said and smirked.
" No way Jungkook. "
" Well I'm not asking you I'm telling you and don't worry I'll tell ji-hun to take Yuna and live with mi-su ahh and oppa for one week and I'm also taking a leave from work. Let's spend time together and let's have some fun."
" Well sounds fun."
He smirked and said" well you'll have more fun in the bed."
" Aishh shut it."
We both laughed and kissed each other.
" Jeon y/n I love you."
" And I love you more."

______________________________________
🦋END🦋