🦋12

Y/n's pov

Where am I?... My head is spinning.
What happened to me last night. I'm so scared.  I want to go to Jungkook.
Then I heard someone getting in the room. It's a old woman with food and clothes in her hand. She kept the food in the night stand and clothes in my bed.
" Hello madam I'm your personal maid. Free feel to talk to me here eat your food and were this dress." She smiled and said. She looks so motherly, I never got motherly love and looking at her makes me feel loved.
" Please don't call me madam, call me y/n. And aunty why am I here? Who took me? Will they harm me?."
" You'll soon meet our master dear and don't worry he won't harm you. Now eat fast and get ready he will be coming." She said and went away. I really don't know what the hell is going on here. First he kidnapped me and then he will not injury me, then why am I kidnapped? Ugh. Let me eat first I'm really hungry.

jimin's pov

" Hey jimin." And my heart skipped a beat when I heard the voice.  The love of my life but I don't know that the person like me back or not.
"Um hi taehyung." I said and blushed
" Why are you blushing all of a sudden Jimin?." Jungkook said narrowing his eyes.
Aish I won't let anyone know I'm a gay. What will they think of me then?
Well let's focus on Jungkook's girlfriend for now.
" Nothing let's get to work, we need to find her right kook!."
" Yes hyung and taehyung hyung please help us too." Jungkook said
" Sure let's go." Said tae.

Kai's pov

I'm leaving south korea today and going to states. My flight is after 4 hours. I need to go to the airport soon but my heart is aching I don't want to leave. I did not even say her a goodbye. Atleast I want to see her for the last time. Yes I'll meet her.
I'm ready to go but I'm currently at front of y/n's house. But her house is locked, guess I won't see her. I smiled. I'll miss you my love. Take care. I don't know how I'm going to live without seeing your smiles and giggles. Goodbye love.

Kris's pov

"Boss we can attack today at Jeon's mansion. They don't have many guards today."
"I don't want to today I have other works to do today. Postpone that."
"Ok boss." He said and left my office.
Ahh I hate this Jeon jungkook guy, I need to kill him to be the most powerful mafia. But now I need to focus on someone special.

Jungkook's pov

We have been working from the morning and we haven't got any clue till now. Suddenly someone knocked at the door.
" Come in." Tae hyung said.
It was one of my man who came and gave us a letter and said someone dropped it infront of the gate. We were curious and opened it.

Hey jk:-)
Well don't worry about y/n. She is safe with me and I promise I'll make her fall in love with me very soon. I hope you don't disturb us.
From her man:^)

" Jungkook can you guess who can this be. Like her ex."
" No hyung I'm her first boyfriend. But she is the heartthrob of her school many guys like her, but how does they know my name so I think it's not from her school it's someone who is a mafia I think."
" Hm I think too, don't worry we'll get him now for sure." Jimin hyung said with a reassuring smile. I smiled back.
" Jungkook you should eat you have not eaten anything you'll get sick."
" I can't hyung." I cried thinking how my princess is doing.
" Jungkook you should eat. Atleast think about y/n, she will definitely not want you to be like this." I nodded and ate a little, thinking about that little note makes my blood boil once I get this bastard he definitely not knows waiting for him. And y/n she'll never love him I know her she can't dump me. I trust her with my full heart.

Y/n's pov

I was done when someone came in. My jaws dropped looking at him. OMG  he is so handsome and hot with his tight shirt. Wait I have a boyfriend! he is the most handsome and hot man. I was shamelessly cheaking him out. He suddenly smiled at me making my heart flutter. Ahhhhhh fuck no no I should not have these feelings towards him I have Jungkook and I love him with my all. But I don't know why but this man seems someone very close to me and he is awfully familiar but who is he ?
" Hi y/n long time no see. I hope you didn't forget me!." He knows me yes I know him to but I can't remember.
" I um sorry you feel familiar but I can't get you."  I saw disappointment in his eyes but he lit it up again.
" Did you eat well?"
" Yes it was delicious but can you tell me why am I here and who are you?"
He sighed.
" Okay then." Then he showed me a bracelet. Wait this bracelet. It-it it i-is hi-him. Unknowingly a tear slipped down my cheeks. I looked at him, he too had tears in his eyes. I can't believe it's him.
" So do you remember me now honey?." Honey.. yes yes it's him. Only he called me that I still can't believe it's him. Oh God I missed him so much.
I ran to him and hugged him tight like my life depends on him. I cried in his cheast.
" Winne!!! I- I missed you. Why did you left me alone." Yes I call him winne. Winne's honey hehe. He is my Winnie and I'm his honey.
" Sorry honey I'll explain I'm sorry." He said me pating my back and hugging me too.