Chapter 6

"Did you find anything new?" asked Dahyun, while she was playing on her keyboard.

"No, we have two bodies but nothing. Not a single print. Killer did everything to leave nothing. The perfect crime," Tzuyu replied, by placing the results of the autopsy on the desk.

Dahyun molded herself into her office seat, biting the pencil tip.

"We are facing a crafty killer. The genitals have been destroyed… Maybe he wanted to deprive this man of life or… They both went to clubs at night…"

"Don’t let them “have fun”. Don't let them fuck other women?" Asked Dahyun.

"Maybe," Tzuyu simply said, while playing on her phone. "Why doesn’t he pick up?!"

"Who?"

"Chae."

Mina tore his shirt, and they kissed each other wildly without restraint. Mina led the dance and seemed to give him no chance. She was the kind of woman who wouldn’t let it happen and who liked to be above relationships. A real dominatrix. It suited her and excited him.

Chaeyoung was pushed on the bed without kindness, he did not have time to straighten himself on his elbows as she was already on his thighs. Her hands ran through his muscular body, and she stripped him of his belt by unbuttoning it. The young lieutenant rose up and took hold of her lips before wrapping her with his arms. He tried to change their position but she pushed him back against the mattress. Groaning against his lips, he retested again, but she grasped his hands and pressed them over his head.

"We’re not going to get along, lieutenant, just keep quiet until I finish my work," she whispered against his mouth.

'Too bad,' he thought. It was the first time a woman made love to him. The clothes fell off faster than expected. Chaeyoung gasped when she pressed against him and rubbed herself against his intimacy. He was ecstatic, he no longer knew where to put his head.

"Chou?"

Tzuyu turned to Park Jihyo who came into the office. A cold, marble face. A charismatic woman who led several teams. She was of the direct genre and announced the news without any emotion but in an extreme coldness. From the look on her face, she knew full well that she was about to announce bad news.

Chae groaned as she continued her movements on his intimacy. Sweat was on his forehead as he pressed her thighs firmly. He felt the feminine hands slide down his throat before gently tightening. He bowed his head and met her lips in a passionate kiss.

"A body was found," Jihyo said.

Tzuyu turned to Dahyun.

"Damn it," she said.