Chapter 12

I was acting out right away. I had tampered with medical prescriptions, forcing me to stay at home because of my leg in order to devote myself to the search for these two men. Mina had done the same for her work. Our evenings were summed up doing research again and again until the late hours.

...

Holding a hot chocolate to the brunette , the young lieutenant climbed onto the mattress, where leaves, pamphlets and others were scattered… Mina had already made great progress and had found some information such as their jobs. Unfortunately, no idea about the addresses.

Rubbing her face, she sighed and drank her hot chocolate.

"I’m going to take a shower, I can’t think."

Chaeyoung nodded his head and took up the files. Looking at the photos of the two individuals, he searched through his memories.

'What if they had a criminal record? They could find their addresses in the archives... That would make it much easier for them to find them. Once the addresses are in hand,' Chaeng could only coax them and take them to the hangar. Mina will take care of the rest. It was even a great idea, but he had to have access to the archives and that... That was another problem.

He didn’t think he’d ever do that. He’d become an accomplice, maybe even a killer, a psychopath. He loved it. He had just fallen into the shadows while he was the light.

Passing her hands through her wet hair, the mist invaded the bathroom. The water was hot, even hot. Putting her forehead against the wall, she closed her eyes, immersed in her thoughts. A man’s hand slipped into her back and a pair of lips pressed against her neck.

"How can I help you feel better?" Smiles Chaeyoung, pecking her ear, squeezing his naked body in her back.

"Why are you asking the question when you already have the answer,” Mina replied.

He laid kisses on her shoulder while his hand massaged her breast. He gained a few groans from the older who clenched her fist against the wall. His hand, therefore, went to rest against hers, tacking it .

Mina clenched her jaw when she felt teeth slide against her shoulder. Looking over her, she met his lips with envy.

He turned her to face him. The younger's hands grabbed her arms to raise them above her head. His muscular body pressed against her, their breasts and chest would be against each other, rubbed with excitement. Their lips danced together in a desire for domination. This time, Chae succeeded in winning and did not intend to leave her this privilege. He slipped his hand against her throat and kissed it with passion before sucking her skin, determined to mark her in different ways.

"You’re mine," he whispered.

His other hand was teasing her chest, earning grunts from his brunette who was shaking against him.

Mina blew pleasure, her hands found their way into his hair while he worked on her throat. The water continued to drip on their bodies, the heat intensified and the mist masked the wall of the shower.

She wanted him, she only wanted him in her life. She could die for him. He broke her walls with a snap of his fingers. He had come into her life without warning and she did not regret anything. She could admit it, she was crazy about him.

Besides, he fucks like a God.

"Speed up a bit," said Mina against his lips.

"Well, turn around," he said with authority.

She did so with a beating heart. The younger's hands slipped on her hips with sensuality before clinging to her pelvis. Leaning against the wall, she kept her groans when she felt the pain inside her. Pain that turned into desire. His male body pressed completely against her back and his face slipped over her shoulder.

Chaeyoung continued to kiss her neck, massaging her chest swiftly and in all directions. He could feel the excitement of his killer who was just waiting to come. He was going to give her what she was waiting for. His back strokes intensified at her request. Mina grumbled with pleasure and went faster and harder. He didn’t think she’d be this loud, but he didn’t care if his neighbors heard them. He wasn’t gonna stop when she was so close.

He finally freed himself in her after having restrained himself. Withdrawing gently, he resumed his breathing, his forehead resting against her neck. His head was raised by his chin, and his lips were found tenderly. They kissed each other for a long time in the shower.

"So? You said I was the loudest?" Chaeng teased her, hugging her.

"Tell the one who yelled at our first time."

"It’s not my fault you ride me so well."

"Oh fuck," she sigh as she looks up to heaven. "You are so heavy."

He chuckled and kissed her neck before the water cut suddenly followed by the light, plunging them into total darkness.

The problem of living in buildings from the 1950s.

"Oh, that’s stupid," Chaeyoung complained.

"You said so."