Chapter 14

Sitting on a dusty mattress, Chae stared silently at the floor.

...

"I was lost. I had left everything for her and that's how she thanked me. At the time I hated her but I loved her too."

...

Chaeyoung put his hand on his forehead.

The hammer fell on his face.

The blond closed his eyes.

Mina screamed with rage before beating her executioner over and over again. The head came off, waltzing into the room before rolling on the ground. The screams had just died, she took her breath again and dropped her weapon on the ground. Her hands were stained with blood and her face the same. Her eyes rose to the body in front of her, still tied to the bed. She wiped her face and cut off the wrists when someone broke down the door behind her.

"You dirty bitch!" Yelled Marc.

Marc Phil. Her eyes widened in front of her last victim and she seized in a rage, her hammer. She didn't care who heard it, she had to kill him. She knew this story was going to end badly but she forbade herself to die before she finished her work. She was a mistake and in any case, she had to disappear.

She already had a pretty good idea about her ending.

The brunette threw herself on him and punched him in the face. Raising her hammer, she shot him down with all her power. Unfortunately, he moved to the left to avoid the blow and he slapped her violently.

Marc spit on the ground and stood up. Mina crawled on the ground, pointing her hand toward her hammer when she was crushed by her executioner's shoe. She held back a howl as he crushed her hand before her eyes. Her neck was caught and she stood up like a poor cat pulled by the neck.

"So you dirty whore? You thought you had me too, huh? I recognized you as soon as I saw you. You grew up!"

He slammed her violently on the ground and crushed her with his weight. The vision of the brunette became troubled and she screamed terrified.

"You remember that huh?" He laughed at her, rubbing against her and grabbing her neck. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna have fun with you tonight. We're gonna play another game."

Mina struggled, but he squeezed harder and harder as her breath blew away. Her eyes trembled and wept. She planted her nails in the skin of his hands but he continued to crush her neck. If he continued he would break it into a thousand pieces.

"Who will die tonight?"

Marc smiled when a shadow came up behind him. The hammer struck his head and was thrown at the other end of the room. Mina opened her eyes again and fell upon Chaeng, who straightened her before holding her against him.

"It's over," he murmured. "You did it."

Mina cried before she looked up at the blue and red lights outside.

The police.