Chapter 7

TW: Small Descriptive Murder.

...
The body was found again in an alley near Central Park in the sewers. It was a worker who discovered it and told the police directly. Once again, in a pitiful state: the face disfigured by hammer blows and the genitals alike. He was alive during this carnage and had been shot in the head by the same weapon: a Beretta. However, this man had been killed before the other two.

While they were with the body, I was with her. It was about 10 o'clock when I received a message from Dahyun and Tzuyu.

...

Pressed against her bareback, Chaeyoung slept quietly. He felt so exhausted that he threw himself into the arms of Morpheus in a few seconds. Mina had opened her eyes when her dear lieutenant’s phone vibrated. Looking at the sleeping beauty, she grabbed it and looked at the messages. So they had finally found the first one? It was a good idea to put him here.

Feeling that he was moving, she quickly placed the small object on the bedside table. She turned to face him and watched him for a few moments. It was risky. Getting closer to him to be aware of the investigation. She had this idea when she met him at Central Park. Seeing that he looked at her like most men, she decided to play with him. Seduce him and then once the work was done, abandon him.

Mina clenched her jaw looking at his innocent face. But something in her told her otherwise. She forced herself to tell herself that he was just a toy for her when she knew very well that it was the opposite. She felt something much stronger and this…

That wasn’t part of the plan.

Placing her hand on his cheek, she took the opportunity to observe it. A soft face, hair strands rested on his forehead like claws. Male lips only looking for her binoculars. A square jaw, a fairly light complexion, and a rolled-up nose, it was her type of man.

Damn it, Mina, what’s the matter with you? You said no feelings! Especially not to a cop! And it had to fall on this idiot.

"Hey?"

Mina turned her eyes on him. He looked at her with concern.

"Mh?" She just asked.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes," she reassured by kissing the tip of his nose.

He smiled and pressed her against him when his cell phone vibrated again. He apologized and leaned over her to seize it.

"Shit!"

"What?"

"A body was found, I have to go. I am sorry."

"Go ahead, my door will be open if you come home before the sun comes up," she smiles.

Chae bit his lips and kissed her before leaving the bed.