Chapter 10

...
When I opened my eyes, I was standing with my hands tied with my own handcuffs to a hook on the ceiling. My head was still spinning but I quickly came to my senses. I had analyzed the room, we were in an almost empty hangar. No idea where I was geographical. I couldn’t call my colleagues, my service weapon was gone, I was stripped of all defenses.

...

Chaeyoung began to shoot the handcuffs with his jaw tightened. He froze when he heard the echo of the safety notch. Mina had her Beretta in her right hand, she stared at him in silence, with a dark gaze. She had kept her clothes, a black sweater perfectly matching her chest and dark jeans. Something had changed. She wore black gloves and had another weapon attached to her belt: his.

"Minari… tell me it’s not true!"

"Why are you lying to yourself?" She asked, pulling the cigarette out of her lips before crushing her on the ground with her heel.

"Mina… Why?"

The brunette turned to turn her back and put her hands on the wooden table. The younger held his breath when he saw the hammer: the main weapon of the crime perfectly cleaned.

"You used me? To be aware of the investigation? That’s why you often asked me: Where are you?"

She did not answer.

"Look at me."

"I admit," ends up saying the killer.

He kept quiet.

"I played with you. I used you to be aware of the investigation. It was fun."

"And now what? You’re going to disfigure me like the other three because I found out who you were?" Chae asked.

She did not answer. Her hand, gloved with leather, slipped on the hammer that lay in front of her. When she turned, she frowned at Chaeyoung, who threw the handcuffs on her side. In a misunderstanding, she grabbed the hammer behind her while the younger threw himself on her person. Screaming with rage, she brandished him and smashed the hammer on him. In a rapid movement, the young lieutenant narrowly avoided this fatal blow and violently threw his foot into Mina's belly.

The hammer crashed heavily on the ground, reasoning throughout the hangar. Mina was ready to take it back but the latter was faster and gave a new kick in the object, pushing it further. He did not have time to stand up when the slayer struck him in the face. His neck was caught and a knee crushed his private parts.

Groaning with pain, he crashed to the ground, his hands on his family jewels. The sound of the hammer dragged on the ground and drew closer and closer to him. Raising his head, Mina walked straight towards him. The hammer in her right hand rose gently. She stared at him like a viper ready to give her victim the final blow.

Chaeng rose up while Mina raised the hammer above him. He rolled to the side when she lowered it. Straightening up at full speed, he threw himself on her and violently pressed her against the concrete. Thinking he was going to blow two seconds, he noticed the angry look of his beautiful brunette. It was the same look that the other man had when he got his throat crushed by his hands. She was going to kill him. She won’t stop until she finishes it.

Two hands grabbed his face and his forehead violently hit hers. Everything was reasoning in his head. He opened his eyes and his opponent’s shoe hit his cheek. He crashed to the ground.

"Tell me, my love, I didn’t think you were going to give me a hard time," she blew up, rolling her shoulders.

He spits blood and tried to straighten his arms, taking his breath. He heard the Beretta click and raised his head. Mina was pointing the gun at him, ready to shoot.

"Since when do you look at me with those eyes?" Mina asked.

"You won't shoot," he mumbles.

"Oh?"

"You won't shoot someone you love."

She frowned and frowned.

Taking advantage of this moment of inattention, Chaeyoung gave a violent blow in the Beretta which escaped her hands. Mina lost her balance when he again threw himself on her with explosive anger. Her back hit the ground hard and she was breathless for a few seconds. Chae rolled her body on the concrete and pressed it on her belly, folding one arm behind her back before tightening. Mina howled with pain in response.

"I told you that one day I would be the one to dominate."

The older groaned before he squeezed even harder.

"Don’t make me dislocate your shoulder, honey,” he says.

"Let go of me!" She spat.

"Mina, you know I love you? Right?"

She laughed at the concrete, catching her breath.

"You really are an idiot my…"

Her eyes widened when she felt something wet, crashing on her cheek. Raising her eyes over her shoulder to see his face, she noticed that he was crying.