~♡Valentine's Special♡~

Multi pov chapter! I swear Valentine's day is the day I get to be cheesy sometimes and I'll probably cringe looking back on this but the more embarrassing, the better. There's also a million love songs on the internet so I just went with a Selena Gomez song since I used to be a big fan 😂 (still am but I like other artists aswell) This is a veryyy long chapter

Chapter's song:

~Love you like a love song~

A little background on why Valentine's day is special in their universe:

On Valentine's Day specifically, a red string appears a long a little heart which can't be seen by anyone else but the couple. This is to represent soulmates, but as I said before it only appears on Valentine's Day, and the string also has steps of it appearing. The couple must be aware of their attractions in order to call it 'true love' and as it progresses the string will start to slowly form and fade itself into appearingly ever so faintly. Again, it is NOT guaranteed for it to appear this chapter as the signs except for Libra clearly are oblivious about their love interests.

Venus' POV

It was my most favourite time of the year! Valentine's Day. I've been waiting for this certain holiday to come for ages! I loved everything about love, the emotions, the butterflies you'd get in your stomach, the need to be near your lover, gazing lovingly into their unique-like eyes as you admire them, the closeness, the clingyness, I adored it all!

Every year on Valentine's day I'd constantly tease everyone about their love life's, especially my two siblings: Libra and Taurus. Libra didn't mind the teasing as he was a player, just like me. Taurus however, hated it the most. She wasn't someone to suddenly get into a relationship, she was always extremely loyal towards her 'crush' Gordon Ramsay. We've told her before that it wouldn't work out because he was way older than her and not to mention, married.

What is funny is that I teach them the entire day since all the other teacher's are having a Valentine's day break, including the ones I flirt with sadly. But that wasn't the point nor my plan for today, I was here to attempt getting couple's to start interacting with each other, or well, who I paired my partial students with.

I'll start with my all-time favourite, the adorable, sweet, poetic, creative, artistic & most kind: Pisces. He was bestfriends with my little sister Taurus for a very long time now, I found them quite adorable together knowing they cared for each other a lot, it made me smile as Pisces was a good guy and knew how to treat girls respectfully. Taurus herself knew how to protect him since she wasn't the regular 'weak girl' in the stereotypical relationship, she was always ready for a fight and most of the time is ready to defend her loved ones, it showed her loyalty and gratitude towards us.

Onto my brother Libra, it was quite clear who I'd couple him up to. Aries. Don't think I haven't noticed the way these two interact with one another when they get the chance to. Aries and Libra aren't friends, nor do they talk or see each other either, they were quite opposite if I were to compare them. The only times they'd talk would be caused by Libra flirting with her or them being put together in either a group or assignment. What I loved about this pairing is that they were sort of like opposite's attract, one liked violence while the other restored peace. I'm not quite sure on how they've met, Libra told me he had seen her before but she never saw him, either way, I liked this ship!

Ah, the argumentive ones. Capricorn and Virgo. They could deny as much as they wanted and I'd still not give a fuck, continueing to ship them whether they liked it or not. I am Venus, meaning that absolutely no one was spared. I don't show any mercy on a special occasion such as today, even these two would get pushed by me. Their dynamic is so unique, lovers and enemies at the same time. Reminds me quite a bit of Romeo and Juliet, but that wasn't the point. The way they argue with each other is fascinating as Capricorn doesn't give into fights often, he'd carelessly leave. It seemed as if Virgo had done something to give him the urge to respond to her immediately whenever they argued. I'd like this couple if they didn't constantly argue over every little existing thing, otherwise they would've been a great match together.