Chapter 11- Costumes

Yeah so my excuse for writing so many chapters in a week is that I COULDN'T RESIST MYSELF CAUSE I WAS TOO EXCITED😂 So to the people who actually like this book, this is like paradise to you lol 3rd chapter this week

Chapter's song:

~Please Me~

Libra's POV

I sighed to myself thinking about the following events that happened the past few days. That Ophiu-shit's been irritatingly close to Aries, it's making me go crazy.

Everywhere she is, he's there. He sticks onto her like glue, not letting go of her til I'm out of sight. I can't help but let jealousy take over me, seeing them togheter makes me want to rip that smirk off of his face, makes me want to choke him til light can't be seen anymore, makes me want to stab a knife through his heart 50 times, but most importantly, makes me wish that were me that was holding Aries.

Everything was perfectly fine til he joined, he ruined what little of friendship I had with her.

Ofcourse, I'm not giving up. I'm not a fan of violence, but for my little ram I'll make an exception. Besides, this is like a challenge, and I like challenges~

You're probably thinking, Libra, why go after someone who doesn't fall down head over heels for you? That's the thing with Aries. She's fiesty, she's the only girl so far who hasn't fallen for me, which instantly attracts me even more to her.

The excitement draws me in, the spark, the fire in her soul.

"Yo Romeo, are you just gonna stand there or come with us to class?" Aquarius said sarcastically while Gemini seemed to be occupied with his phone, not caring wether we make it on time or not.

"Yeah yeah, let's just go already." I mumbled as we started walking towards the Drama room.

Due to the play, some of our classes were on hold, as the play was really important. Why? It's because the Light O' strologers would be watching.

Who are the Light O' strologers? I'll explain. The Light O' strologers are a group of people which have actors from it around the world, people respect them as if they were royalty.

They're coming to give out scholarships to an acting university near the future. Personally, I'm not really intrested in acting. But I know someone who is~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, so for the play, I've ordered costumes for you all! They came in today, so this is the perfect oppertunity to try them on, and really get into your character." Jupiter announced

"I probably have the ugliest costume, I mean, I got the role of the maid afterall!" Sagittarius complained

"Atleast you're not some assistant for a douchebag" Virgo said with hatred, clearly towards Capricorn.

"What a shame! Oh wait, let me remind you that I don't give a fuck about you. There's way better assistants out there." Capricorn said with a mocking tone

"Asshole" Virgo whispered

"Alright, I've put the costumes down in the dressing room! Go ahead, only 2 people at the time. Libra & Pisces, you can go first."

~5 minutes later~

"So Pisces, ready to show them our costumes?" I asked

"Yup! We look pretty cool" He replied enthuastic

I slowly opened the door to see everyone gasp in shock. I caught Aries staring at me her jaw to the floor while Ophiu-shit rolled his eyes.

"So, what do you guys think~" I said, making the 'you' clear while winking at Aries, which she responded by huffing and looking away unimpressed. Tho I did see a glimpse of red dusting her cheecks~