Chapter 23- Amusement Adventures

I swear I'm trying to make time for writing, have mercy on me I'm a human aswell who has school, responsibilities and a life too 😩 People my age usually relax and watch series while I'm always busy trying to make videos and produce Zodiac content, again please bare with me I'm ✨trying✨ my best to make time for my beloved book (The 1 year anniversary is coming soon too aaaa 15th May!) Anyways this is a multi pov chapter because I honestly love those :D

Chapter's song:

~Breathe~

Taurus' POV

I was extremely excited for today knowing exactly what was going to happen! It was the school's annual trip day, I was quite glad to hearing this even though we'd barely got back from the 4th Galaxy. I never liked learning anyways, another trip sounded fun to me! The only unflattering part in this was that it was only ever going to last for atleast a day, and because of the 4th Galaxy trip we had a few weeks ago it'd meant that we'd have to catch up on school work as all of us had missed it, we'd get atleast 1 more stack of homework thanks to this trip aswell! It disappointed me how I'd never be able to properly enjoy my time whilst having to worry about assignments the next day, tho the fun never lasts and I should've expected it.

Being bored, I eavesdropped earlier on the conversation my older sister had with Mars, it was pretty informative as I knew quite clearly where this trip was was going to take place. Thankfully it wasn't in another foreign Galaxy, I wouldn't want to be stuck inside of a plane with atleast over 200 passengers, I literally had people give me strange looks which where half sympathetic and half out of pure curiousity. It was all thanks to the conversation I had with my classmates ofcourse, the one where I had talked about my low points in life where I mentioned my dear beloved father.

After his death, I was more than devastated, not only had I lost my mother, but my father too. He was my hero and a role model to me, we only ever had each other left so naturally it did hurt when I woke up that one day to be hearing such life changing news. Tho I'm not ungrateful, Opal, also known as Libra's mother had raised tried to raise me as best as she could and I was glad I'd be able to call her my mother even if she wasn't my biological one, she was in my heart.

I sighed to myself, the door opening to reveal my good old brother Libra walking into the room as he looked quite irritated by the looks on his face, he was never one to have a temper either knowing he was 'Mr peace & calm'. Sometimes I wondered how he could even be patient with the people he was surrounded with, if that were to be me in his position I'd be atleast complaining every millisecond about his fanbase.

"What's up brother, why do you look so annoyed today? It isn't like you at all" I raised a brow

"I don't know, let's think about it. I've had to finish off and turn in my maths homework, during the process I kept being interrupted atleast five times being bothered by a few girls. When I finally managed to finish, I sadly happened to bump into Lorelei so you could already imagine what'd happened" He sighed

"You two were flirting with each other, weren't you?" I assumed

"Well.. she was the one encouraging the behaviour. Besides, you already know my unwanted habit of being unable to say 'no' to my fangirls" Libra reasoned

"She's extremely clingy tho, I'd literally need about 10 vomiting bags per day just to erase the image from my head!" I exclaimed

"Hey Taurus! Hey Libra" Pisces cheerfully walked in, immediately lifting up my mood from grossed out to excited as I ran up to him to give him a good old big hug. He was my oldest friend, my bestfriend which I'd totally commit a murder for! He had such an easy-going spirit to him, I could talk to him for days and I still wouldn't get bored from his interesting conversations with me. Not to mention, he was my most loyalest friend to exist ever so yet, he always had my back no matter what situation which I appreciated very much knowing that I had someone to rely on.