Chapter 24- Only For You

Alright so to make up for my 5 month absence on writing, you guys get to have this special chapter alright? 😝 There is no way that I'm going to make you all wait for this chapter when I've been gone for 5 whole months (Felt like 1 month to me 💔) but hey, time really passed by this fast and I'm just going to write chapters since I really don't want to get rusty with my words but also so that it would be giving the people who enjoy detail aswell as reading, their own entertainment

Chapter's song: ~Perfect~

Leo's POV

I made my way up to the roof terrass of the school being absolutely exhausted. the chilly temperature in the atmostphere continued to remain cool down by itself as I swiftly past by, all alone as I had wanted to spend some time by myseld in order to think a few things such as my chaotic thoughts through.

"Finally, I've had some time to myself which is what I most likely definitely needed after the terrible day that I've had today, I still felt so awful about it which made me feel glad that I've currently got the time to just cool down. Each and everyday just got more stressful by every hour that passed by, I felt incredibly drained from all the pressure that was constantly put on me to do well, sometimes I just needed a break from things" I thought to myself as I looked down, lightly closing my eyes for a moment as I observed the sound from the wind calmly blowing in just one direction.

Hold on a second.. my thoughts raced as I got my hand out carelessly to reach something out of my pocket which had happened to be the letter I loved to read most of the time I doubted myself. I stared down to it, how could I have almost forgotten..? I still have this certain envelope with me, and I was genuinely glad that I did, it absolutely adored it as it effortlessly brightened my mood quite a little by simply reading these kind written words. I felt incredibly honoured that it was even written to me, I would have never thought in a million years that I'd be the one receiving such sweet words, it made it more sincere to me.

I've kept this envelope for a while now.. although it wasn't the first ever one given to me, after receiving it, the same person or so I think, had written me another one, which resulted me to patiently wait day by day to look forward into finding out who it was behind those caring words. They were truly great memories, to be honest, thinking about this envelope has made a small portion of me feel a little bit better, this really did let go off of all the negativity from a few minutes ago. I still couldn't believe that I had been given this over anyone else in Zodea, I knew I had mentioned this a couple of times before but I trult couldn't help myself! But to be honest, I really did feel glad! Though this did strike my thoughts by causing me to think to myself, where did I even find this letter in the first place? I slowly glanced towards it, having a firm grip on the soft piece of paper.

Eh.. I guess I had forgotten afterall, classic Leona, it wasn't a surprise to me knowing my memory was equivalent to that of a gold fish. It was just that I couldn't recall much from the day that I had found it layinh right next to me, I had seemed to have picked it up with no hesitation whatsoever. Or maybe I could try retracing my steps from what I had exactly done that day! I might be able to find out from where I had seemingly even found it in the first place as it could help me unmask the person who had written it to me, and me only.

Then again as I had mentioned, my memory was terrible and I already struggled memorising what I had even learnt in class this morning, let alone I tend to accidentally mix up my French with English quite often. I sighed to myself, knowing this would be a long, long day.. Starting off my search in the ice skating arena.

Aquarius' POV

I steadily walked towards the school's park as the school day had finally ended, Libra and Gemini wandering right behind me considering I decided to go right infront as I felt more lively at the moment! I had finally finished a whole day of a burning-like hell at school including my Geography exam that I had this afternoon, to which I had to study for much to my dismay. What even was the point of Geography if we could already search up the things we might be curious about on the internet? My laptop was such a blessing sent from the heavens, it included almost anything I could have ever wanted in my life which made me feel glad in some sort of way, I atleast had something to rely on in which I know it'd never leave me.