Chapter 18- Mystery

Just enjoy the chapter :D The next chapter should come fast aswell as I need to really get into starting the point of this entire story like the book

Chapter's song:

~Baby I'm jealous~

Aries' POV

As I got out of Drama, I've been given the information that the play is in only a few days. Gemina had suggested all kissing scenes to be scrapped for a more dramatic effect which Jupiter agreed to. I'm so grateful to have such a great friend like her, Gemina and I examined my script and saw that my role, the goddess of truth, had to kiss the librarian of wisdom as part of the play. Ofcourse, I disagreed as I had no interest in sucking faces with Libra whatsoever!

He got on my every nerve, I truly think I hated him. But no matter what I do, he insists on coming back to annoy me even more with his flirts and charms. Sadly, he is my partner for this science project that we both have to atleast contribute to.

I despise science, which ironically is his favourite subject. I don't see how anyone could ever enjoy a subject as dull as science. It's a waste of time, waste of my attention and waste of my knowledge!

I stopped right at Libra's dorm as I sighed to myself. The project was due next week and I wanted to finish this as fast as possible. The faster I finish, the more free time I'd get and I wouldn't have to work with Libra much longer. I even considered asking Pluto if he could change my partner to atleast Sagittarius, Ophiuchus or Gemina but he refused as he said it's already been 'sorted out' and there was no point in changing.

I gently knocked on the door, waiting for a response. I was losing my patience and was about to leave & walk off when suddenly the door opened revealing a shirtless Libra, I felt my face heat up in an unpleasant way and proceeded to look away. It was probably just a very hot day today.. definitely.

"Aries?" He said surprised, as I facepalmed. Clearly, he forgot about our assignment.

"We have a fucking assignment together, the faster we finish it, the quicker I could leave" I said impatiently

"Yeah uh.. that's fine by me, but you wouldn't mind someone joining in, right?" He asked as I rolled my eyes, I could care less about anyone joining, I just need this fucking job done!

"While we're at it, please wear a goddamn shirt!" I huffed while looking away as he smirked

"Why? Do my godly abs fascinate you?" He grinned

"No, they're more like a curse to my eyesight. I think I'm going blind!" I sarcastically said as he chuckled

"Libra~ whose at the do-"

Lorelei stopped midway her sentence as she saw me. A cold aroma filled the air as she just stood there, staring straight at me. It's not that I like that dumb bitch either, she's so fucking oblivious. Not to mention, the 'president' of Libra's fangirl group.

"Right.. what is she doing here..?" Lorelei questioned as Libra explained our science project to her. So is this the 'someone' joining in? If so, I might aswell suffocate myself.

"I guess she could stay.." Lorelei said, dullness being present in her tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat here waiting inside the livingroom as Libra finally got a shirt on. Lorelei was there aswell, sitting next to him as I got out our assignment tasks. It was about physics, forces. One of my weaker points in science, but it wasn't as bas as waves.

"Alright, hopefully you've read our tasks and probably know what to do." I said, breaking the silence

"Forces, huh? I could bear with that" Libra shrugged