Chapter 2- Adult drama

By the way, each sign's POV there will be a song that's sung by an artist with that sign OR relate to the sign.

Chapter's song:

~My oh my~

May 28th, 2020

Pisces' POV
It's been a few days now since I've been in Zodiac Highschool. I've made great friends! I feel like me, Capricorn and Taurus get along really great! We're like "The bro's" minus the fact that Taurus is a girl, I see her as one of the bros. Me and Scorpio are kind of friends I guess? We talk sometimes, but mostly he's alone.

I kind of really don't like Gemini. He's kind of very blunt and doesn't think before he speaks, but I don't mind him! I just want peace so I try not to judge.

"Hey Pisce!" My bestfriend Capricorn waved at me on the opposite side of my dorm.

"Oh hey Cap! I was about to go the art room. Wanna come?" I asked politely

"Sure, just give me a sec" he hurriedly went inside grabbing his camera. I swear he is attached to it "K lets go!"

As we arrived to the art room, we heard voices "Mars, I'm telling you, Libra is the best! I bet you 20 bucks he could animate a whole movie" a deep voice said

"Oh please, my sister could animate like 2 movies!" The other voice said.

Me & Cap peaked through the door to see Mr Mars & Mr Rigel. They're our teachers!

"Cap, record this" he did as I said. What? Just incase they deny.

"I agree with Rigel! Right Rigey?" A redhead who seemed to be Miss Betelgeuse said. Wow, I had no idea she was THIS clingy.

"Oh please, we all know Leo is GREAT at gardening. Libra or Aries wouldn't even dare to touch dirt." Sun spoke, glaring at both Mars & Rigel.

"Sure, whatever" Mars just agreed. He knew Aries hated touching dirt, so she wasn't wrong about that.

"How DARE you even try and argue with Rigel! He is ALWAYS right!" Betelgeuse said as if it were a big deal

"Bitch please, you always agree with him cause you like him" Sun sassily shot back. And they say students are dramatic- wow.

"Darnn, who knew we had dramatic teachers" Cap whispered with shock

"I know right, heck I didn't even know Betelgeuse was THIS clingy!" 

"It's like Rigel is some Alpha to her"

"Ladies, let's not argue" Rigel calmly spoke. Sun just huffed while Betelgeuse immediately agreed.

"I think Pisces is the best. He's so understanding!" Venus said.

My eyes light up just like my mood did.

"Looks like your Venus' favorite" Cap looks at me while I grin like an idiot. Me! I'm actually a favorite!

"What are you guys doing?" Someone questioned.

Capricorn and me immediately looked up "Taurus? What are you doing here?" I asked

"Well, the real question is, what are YOU doing?"

"Definitely not spying on our teachers" I shakingly said. Darn it! Why can't I just be good at lying.

"Pisces!" Cap said slightly annoyed with the fact that I just told Taurus we were spying.

"Ah-hah! You guys went spying? Without moi?!" She said pretending to be offended.

"What are you kids doing out here this early? Class hasn't even started"

We all jumped in fear as we looked up to see Sun staring down at us.

"We uh- we were thirsty." Taurus just quickly made an excuse up

"All at the same time?"

"No-yes- uhm.." At this point we just gave up trying to lie our way out.

"How much did you hear?" She asked quickly.

"Uhm.. just the bet part. We did not mean to overhear anything at all!" I said apologetically

"See, I told you he's understanding!" I felt my cheeks heat up at that comment. I feel so flattered right now!

"Well.. we'll be heading upstairs now..bye" Capricorn hurriedly said as we quickly grabbed mine & Taurus' wrists and speed walked to the dorms

"What's the rush?" Taurus asked confused

"I'm sorry, it was just so awkard!" He replied

"Atleast we have proof of their drama" I tried lightening the mood

"Wait.. you guys recorded it?!"

"Uh yeah? This is exclusive stuff, ofcourse we recorded it!"

"May I see?"

"Uh.. sure"

After we showed Taurus the clip, her facial expression turned from relaxed to shock.

"W o w" only came out of her.

"Taurus? Hellooo? Earth to chef!" Cap said as we tried to snap her out of her daze

"Oh sorry, I-I'm just.."

"Speechless?"

"Exactly that. I didn't know they had favorites!" She said determind to get onto their good side

"I mean, atleast Pisces got mentioned. I need to improve my business skills, I want Neptune to favoritism me! Uranus would be fine too" Cap eagerly said

"Geeze. I just want my sister to favoritism me but seems like she likes Pisces over her half flesh and blood" Taurus just nonchalantly spoke

"Hey, she said it herself! I'm understanding"

"O k a y b o o m e r"

We heard heels click on the floor

"I-I'm sorry.. I have work til 10.. I can't do anything about it.."

WOAH! Is that miss Nebula? But what does she mean with she can't do anything about it?

"Guys, I think we really found some gold" Cap whispered

"Cap, I don't think this is gold.. Nebula sounded very.. hurt rather than her usual strict self."

"Let's just go. It's 7:23 AM anyways and I still haven't got prepared for this morning" Taurus impatiently said

"Fine, but promise to make us those egg sandwhiches? They're the shoes to my laces!"

"Sure, for real tho lets go!"

So Pisces, Taurus and Capricorn have found some dirt on the teachers! But are confused about Miss Nebula. Why did she sound so hurt? Find out very soon!