Chapter 17- Newfound grudges

I know Gemini is an air sign but the song is like linked to something👀

Chapter's song:

~Play With Fire~

Gemini's POV

I grinned to myself, having the most perfect idea in my mind! As you may know me as a prankster, it's pretty obvious I'm planning a prank. On who? Well it's been a while since I've pranked my good old friend Pisces. He needs payback for he'd done, trying to prank me, the prank master, is pathetic!

It's a good old fashioned prank, so he wouldn't expect it. I'll simply place a bucket of water on top of the door, he'll walk through the door, prank set.

I mischievously grin, knowing it would be a sucess. I've had to wait atleast 5 months for this plan to go into action, if I did it any sooner Pisces would know I would've pulled a prank at him after what he did.

It's quite clear nobody could ever beat me in my talents and passions. Pranking is my speciality as singing but we don't talk about that. Now that I've thought of the main thing, I have to find out when I'd have my next lesson with him in the classroom as Drama had just past.

I opened up my bag, scrambling through it just to find my timetable. I grin, seeing that I'd have next lesson Science together with him. The most perfect oppertunity!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the bell rung, I made my way to my seat; smiling to myself as I knew what was about to go down. That fish deserved payback afterall, you can't prank Gemini Twinsley and that's a fact indeed. I'd be surprised if any sign even had the guts to even consider going up against me.

I know Pisces did, but he was dared by Taurus. What was the prank you may ask? I'll flashback right to it..

Flashback to July 18th

It was a hot summer day and I was just about to go walk through the corridor to meet up with Libra and Aquarius. The three of us had planned a water fight.

I got a text from Libra saying he couldn't come to due being "busy" flirting with girls and Aquarius with his computer science competition, I then decided to go visit the cantine.

...

Worst decision ever

I turned around, as a splash was heard I felt a gooey liquid drip down my head as I felt the sticky consistancy.

"Who the fuck decided green slime was my colour? Cause I'm certainly not feeling the vibe" I said, anger slowly filling me

Pisces and Taurus slowly raised their hands as I glared at them, muttering a few "unholy" words at them.

End of flashblack

I could never forget the humiliation I went through that day. So I therefore decided to wait til attacking, it should make up for the green toner I had for atleast a week. I looked like a keylime pie! It isn't my fault I have silver hair, colour easily stays in it.

I sat on my seat, waiting for Pisces to go through that door and absolutely destroy his confidence. Yes, it may sound evil to such a kind guy like him, but when he spilt that green slime on me, he didn't look very kind at the time.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Pisces making his way into the classroom as I smirked.

Perfect

He was about to walk in as a pastel haired girl rushed into the classroom "Sorry I'm la-"

Splash!

Sagittarius stood there frozen in place, absolutely shocked as she shivered with the icy cold water all over her. Tho after a while, she seemed to be slowly comprehenting what had just happened. Anger filling her eyes as rage took over her expression.

"Who the fuck did this!" She shouted as everyone stayed dead silent, not even Pluto, our science teacher, could utter a single word.

Pisces walked in as he gasped "Woah, what happened?"

"That's what I'm wondering too" Sagittarius huffed

I slowly raised my hand, owning up to my mistake

"It was erm.. me.. but I swear it wasn't meant for y-"

"You little bastard!" She interrupted me whilst yelling, glaring straight at me

"I swear it was a mistake!"

"Yeah right, as if I'd ever believe that" She rolled her eyes while walking up to me

"Gemini dude, I get your pranks are funny but, did you seriously have to perform one in my favourite class?" Libra scoffed, yep, he adores science. Shocking right?

Sagittarius walked up to me, a tense feeling around us "You don't know who you've messed with"

"The prankster queen. This means war between us, Twinsley, war." She smirked as my eyes lit up.

"So you want a prank wars? Bring it on, Archeril" I grinned, knowing this'd be a very long battle to fight. Sagittarius doesn't give up easily, but neither do I.

"From now on, we're arch nemesis"

"May the best prankster win"

We shook hands, indicating the battle had started. I knew exactly my next move, the next prank which would hopefully be first blood

Third POV

As the class had just witnessed a immature battle start, they all stared in shock. Aries just sat there thinking to herself "Isn't that Virgo & Capricorn's job?" While Taurus was relieved Pisces was fine. If he were the one that had the ice cold water dumped onto him Taurus would absolutely murder Gemini. Gemina didn't pay much attention as her thoughts wandered off to a certain someone while Cancer stared at the two in shock. It wasn't a brutal prank wars, it seemed all friendly and all purely out of competition.

Amazed at the sight of this newfound battle, the bell rung which meant the end of class.

And that's where the chapter ends. Whoop a prank battle is coming your way! It's gonna be there for a very longggg time. Just for anyone's information, no, the prank wars isn't one gianormous chapter, it's something that you'll see bit by bit of in the book. Anyways updates may be slow cause of school and I'm busy so the next chapter will most likely be the halloween special!

-Your Sagittarius friend♐