Chapter 4- Caught

1st June, 2020

Chapter's song:

~Butterflies~

Virgo's POV

I woke up to find myself still on Gemini & Aquarius' couch from the sleepover we all had last night. Suddenly, I felt a weight on my shoulder. I immediately look to my side to see a snoring Capricorn which causes me to slightly turn red, I'm not sure why tho.

I look around the room, seeing Sagittarius hugging a pillow, Leo sleep-talking, Aries' head on Libra's shoulder, Gemini buried in blankets, Aquarius slightly awake.. I could carry on and on about what I see. Carrying on, I see Cancer embracing the side of the couch, as far away from Scorpio, and lastly, Taurus & Pisces hugging themselves.

I still wonder how we're going to get out of Gemini & Aquarius' dorm. Theres a 99.3% chance that Miss Nebula MIGHT come to our dorms to greet us. Slowly, I tap Capricorn in attempt to wake him up.

"Awh, I was having such a good dream" Cappy said half awake. Wait.. did I just call him Cappy? Weird..

He looked up to see me "Oh, hi Virgo.. why did you wake me up?" He questioned

"Well.. there is a chance that miss Nebula MIGHT come to our dorms, only to see us gone" I reasonably said as he snapped out of his sleepy state which gave butterflies to my stomach.. why tho?

"What?! We have to wake the others up before she comes!" He said in a hurry

"We should get Aquarius to hack into her schedule online." "Great idea Virgo!"

I felt my face heat up in a unpleasant way. I'm not sure why, and I really don't want to feel this kind of emotion. I heard Cancer once talk with Taurus & Sagittarius about the horrors of breakups, like I don't want to go through that shit.

Once we woke up everyone, Aquarius' eyes were straight up glued to this laptop as he was typing intensely

"Aquarius, how are your fingers not broken yet" Gemini joked

"Do you want them to be?"

"Sure why not" Aquarius looked up from his screen to give Gemini a good old glare.

"He's right y'know, what are your bones made out of? Metal?" Sagi chimed in

"Shut up, go make out with Gemini or something" He says teasingly

"Gross! That was just for spin the bottle!" She argued back.

"You know you liked it!" He replied

I turned to Leo & Taurus "I feel like we need to get the fuck out of here right now" Leo states

"Well we clearly don't know when Nebula will come!" Taurus said "No shit sherlock"

"Ah-ha! She'll come at 6:30!" Aquarius proudly says

"Isn't that going to be in less than 12 minutes" Libra asks

"Well erm.. you got a point there" he sighs

"Well what are we waiting for? Move it!" Aries said.

We all tip toed out of Gem & Aqua's room. It was a last minute plan by Pisces, which was obviously NOT going to work. Sometimes I question how I became friends with these people.

Suddenly, I flinched at whoever just touch my back. "Well hello there, Virgo" Miss Nebula said sternly

"M-miss Nebula! Hi! Your hair looks stunning today! Is it a new conditioner?" Taurus tried sweet talking her way out of trouble.