°• Character Descriptions•°

Hello everyone! Before this starts, please don't be mad if your sign isn't the gender that you have wanted, my intentions were to mainly give signs that I always see being male to make them female. I understand that not everyone is going to be satisfied but these characters are not based off of anybody as they're only ever my characters being interpreted into the way I view them.

I don't own the pictures ofcourse, credit to the artists.

Also, if you are sensitive to the topics of:
Trauma
Graphical scenes/violence
Swearing/cursing
Strong use of language
Mental illnesses/disorders

Then I advice you to please not read this story at all as a way to spare your feelings aswell as thoughts considering there'll be slight mentions of them!

♈Aries Ramheart♈

•Full name: Aries Alexia Ramheart•Age: 16•Birthday: 8th April•Hair Colour: Red•Eye Colour: Pale pink (pretend it is on the image)•Element of Galaxy: Fire•Native Galaxy: The 1st Galaxy of Switzerland•Birth City: Zürich•Nationality: Swiss•Spoken Lan...

•Age: 16
•Birthday: 8th April
•Hair Colour: Red
•Eye Colour: Pale pink (pretend it is on the image)
•Element of Galaxy: Fire
•Native Galaxy: The 1st Galaxy of Switzerland
•Birth City: Zürich
•Nationality: Swiss
•Spoken Languages: German, French & English
•Brother: Mars
•Height: 5'6
•Bestfriends: Sagittarius & Gemina

This sadistic goth, almost venom-like hothead doesn't like being told what to do, try controlling her and this savage would roast you on the spot with her poisonous, intimidating words. She secretly enjoys Libra flirting with her as she is a feisty tsundere who wouldn't want to admit it herself and gets easily jealous when he's with another girl tho she denies it, though he seems to be the only person able to calm her down when infuriated. Her parents had split up and she has had a rough childhood which she really doesn't tend to speak about. She struggles with low self esteem aswell as the fact that she's quite insecure about herself though doesn't mention it that often out of fear. She enjoys giving people life advice and as much as it may sound shocking, she aspires to become a therapist in order to help people with their several struggles in life. She also doesn't like pe class, but is known to be the most fastest and agile sign with her mad reflexes, this explains to why she is impatient, the others simply cannot keep up with her. At all costs, do not pick a fight with this girl unless you wish for a demise you wish you've never asked for.

♉Taurus Bullar♉