Well that's a plotwist

"W-what?" My heart stalls at the confusion on his face

"W-what?" My heart stalls at the confusion on his face. My mouth opens and closes and I swallow. "I- I said that I love you." I repeat, "why?" He asks as though it's the most unbelievable thing in the world. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Nobody loves me, I'm a monster." I frown, "hey you're a little bit nice now." I say which brings a smile to his face. "I don't know Kai, I love you and I can't just make it go away. You don't really choose who you love because it just happens but even if I could, I'd choose you anyways."

"You would?" I nod, "I'd pick you over anyone." I say making him grin, "Violet I don't know much about love, I've never loved or been loved so I don't-"

"I know," I assure him, "I know Kai and I don't expect anything from you, I just had to tell you." I tell him, "no you didn't let me finish." He says grabbing my hand, "I don't know much about love but I want to, I want to be able to love you the way you deserve to be loved. You're the most important person in my life, you're the only person in my life and I never want to have to live without you, especially since I already know how it is to live with you in my life."

"You don't have to force yourself to love me, I'm not leaving you regardless, I'm with you through whatever, even if you don't love me it won't stop me loving you and besides we're best friends forever." He laughs as I wipe a stray tear from his cheek. "I'm not forcing myself to love you, I'm pretty sure that I already do and I just don't know what I did to deserve you." My own eyes water at his words, "I'm not so special." I say as he smiles, "you are to me." He murmurs tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Kai you don-" he grabs either side of my face and pulls me in so that his lips are on mine. I'd kissed Kai before, many many times but this time was different, I smile as I kiss him back, my arm looping around his neck to pull him closer. "Just shut up." He breathes out after we separate for air, "I want to be with you." I smile, "really?" He laughs and nods, "really." That warrants another kiss.

"As much as I like kissing you can we do it inside it's freezing out here." I nod with a laugh as I stand brushing the snow from my legs before holding my hand out to him. "Oh my god, you're hurt!" I say noticing the blood and the pained look on his face. "Bonnie stabbed me in the back, literally." He smiles at the irony as I shake my head, "you could've said something." I say before biting into my arm and holding it out. "I mean I was having too much fun, you're very distracting Violet."

"Thank you, now let's go in because it is really cold out here." I say rubbing my hands together as I begin to feel them numb.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Uh ok I guess I will get a fire going." I say as we enter, "so this is where you grew up?" Kai asks looking around as I nod, "yeah lots of fun memories here." I shrug as I crouch by the fireplace. "Aww how cute." I look up to see Kai holding up a picture of me that was on the mantle, "weren't you just adorable." He teases pinching my cheek which makes me swat at his hands. "Not as adorable as you were, I still have the collection back at my house." I say making him pout. "I'm going to find your baby albums now." He says making me laugh, "go ahead they're probably in my fathers study and whilst you're at it grab Damon's too he hates those pictures more than anything and when we get back I'm gonna plaster them all over the town."

"I'm going to get some more firewood because there is just not enough and then I'll take you on the grand tour." I say grabbing my coat as he nods.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

I take a bit longer than I should outside, a lot of thoughts on my mind. All I had wanted was to see my mother again and instead I was stuck in another prison world, our old prison world was way better than this one because first of all it wasn't the bloody North Pole. The snow was pretty but I could not live with no warmth for centuries I don't know how my mother did it. There was also the fact that there was no blood from here to New York also no way I could survive on just two drops of blood. That sounded like torture but I guess I had Kai for that problem.

I look around the living room with furrowed brows once there's no sign of Kai, "Kai?" I call out making my way up the stairs, where on earth was he? Suddenly I hear the sound of other people and my eyes widen as I speed up to the attic. "Hey! Get off!" I say once I get up there to see my mothers friends passing a pale loosing conscious Kai around. I pull him out of the grip of girl who had her teeth in his shoulder.

"What are you doing we're thirsty." She asks flashing her eyes at me, "then that sucks for you but you take another step towards him and that thirst will be the last thing on your mind." I reply flashing my own veins.

"Who are you guys?" I ask after feeding Kai my blood again and then turning to the group. "I'm Mary Louise and this is Nora." The girl I had been speaking to before says gesturing to the brunette girl next to her. "Then we have Valerie, beau, Malcolm Oscar and-" my breath catches in my throat as I lock eyes with the last vampire stood there.

"Harry." I say cutting her off, Mary Louise's eyebrows raise as she glances between us, "Violet." He smiles making me roll my eyes. "Don't smile at me." I snap completely disbelieving that he would just stand there and smile like nothing happened.

"Wait this is Harry, the Harry?" Kai whispers over to me, "unfortunately." I whisper back, "well that's a plotwist."