A bitter bitch has bitter blood

I was flipping through a magazine lounging on the couch when all of a sudden I hear Elena gasp over dramatically, I glance over the top of my paper to see them all up and awake.

"Wait. Wait. What happened? Why are we back here?" She asks as they all stand, "I don't know. Spell must require too much magic. I lost my connection." Kai tells them, " Then reconnect." Damon huffs, "It's not that easy. You see this blood? I'm guessing that's not a good sign." I look up at that to see blood trailing from his nose. I hold out a tissue to him as I continue to flick through the magazine. "Bonnie is going to kill herself." Elena says frustrated, "Can she do that? Can she die in the prison world?" Jeremy asks, "I couldn't. Of course, it was my own personal solitary confinement. Didn't want me to end my sentence early by killing myself. Ooh! I tried every method in the book. Heh. I drove down to D.C. Because there was this museum that has an actual guillotine." I nod along, "I couldn't either."

"We get it. For whoever's not lucky enough to be you, dead means dead." Jeremy says annoyed, "We have to stop her. We have to give her hope, send her a message somehow." I shrug and go back to my magazine, "How? She couldn't hear us." That seemed quite tricky, "The message is already there in the atlas. I scribbled some notes on Nova Scotia. We just have to get her to see it." Damon says to the group, "All right, but how do we open an atlas if we can't touch anything?" Elena asks the first sensible question probably in her life. "We need to get Kai to crank up his witchy-woo, don't we, so we can make physical contact." Kai scoffs.

"All while sending the 3 of you back over there? Sure. Yeah. Hey. Why don't I reanimate your dead parents for a tea party while I'm at it?" I snort but he seems to have a change in attitude, "Sorry. Insensitive." He mumbles making my eyebrows furrow, that was still weird to me. "Well what if he only took one person back? Surely the three of you don't need to open one atlas." I hum flicking the page and feeling their glances on me, "What if you just send me back?" Jeremy suggests after my brilliant idea. "What? No." Elena protests making me roll my eyes. "That might work. Focus all of my magic on one person. It might be enough of a boost that you could physically interact if I can hold the spell." Kai says ignoring Elena.

"And if you cannot?" Damon asks, "The magic overwhelms me, and I can't pull Jeremy out. He'll be stuck over there for eternity." At this I look away from the magazine, this seemed a little risky.

"Jer." Elena starts making Jeremy shake his head, "Don't. Don't say anything. If I can get through to her, we save Bonnie's life. If not... At least I'll be with her when she dies." Well this got dark, "everyone relax, Kai can handle the spell, I'm sure of it." I say tossing the flimsy book in my hands aside, trying to inspire confidence through out the group that was severely lacking it. Kai sends me a thankful smile even though there was still uncertainty on his face.

Damon leaves as Kai starts the spell and Elena runs after him, leaving me with Jeremy and Kai who were unconscious to the world. I stay put for a second watching Kai worry beginning to gnaw at me, as I observed the sweat and tears run down his face.

I leave the room for a second to go and grab some food, "what are you doing?" I question shocked to see Liv Parker stood behind her brother, pulling a bloody iron rod from his abdomen. "You're next don't worry." My eyebrows raise at this as I step further into the room, "really? Am I? I think you're next actually." I tell her as I chuck a blunt knife from the table beside me, smirking as it lodges into her shoulder. "Told you I was gonna kill you, now do you want it swift and painless or long and painful?" Her eyes widen as she grunts in pain and fear, "hmm I agree long and painful seems like more fun." I wink before using my vampire speed to run and push her up against the wall.

I give her a sadistic grin as I twist the knife in her shoulder and she screams out in pain. "If you apologise to me I might go easy on you." I offer watching her shake her head with a deadly anger in her eyes, before pulling the knife out from its place in her shoulder and licking it, showing her my veins and vampire fangs. "Well seems I was right, a bitter bitch has bitter blood." I shrug as she glares.

"Stop it." She huffs trying to fight my grip, I push her back harder, "or what?" She raises her hand and does a spell that flings me away from her, I fall onto a chair and I shatter it wincing as I could feel some splinters sting me, well that's what I got for longing that out. I should've just ripped her heart out, it was quick and efficient, "it's cute that you think you have a chance." I laugh before she does that stupid headache spell on me, "Liv stop." Kai calls out, I forgot that he was here.

She continues with the spell, me fuelling her anger as I smirked up through the pain, I had a very high tolerance or maybe she was just weak but even though it was killing me and I wanted nothing more than to scream, I didn't. I just kept the smirk until she amplified the spell then I let out the groans and clutched my head.

"Liv..." whatever Kai was saying was coming out muffled to me, as the pain was starting to get a bit overwhelming. I watched them fight, her concentration on my spell breaking meaning I was free to kill the bitch. I didn't though I let Kai handle her I couldn't help the smirk that grew as I watched her cry and Kai try and burn her. Only he didn't, he couldn't, I stopped enjoying Liv's tears and focused on her brother's. It was actually pretty worrying to watch him slap himself across the face multiple times because he was unable to murder her.

I throw another knife at her after watching her lodge a fork in her brothers neck, she then turns to me a scowl on her face as she snapped her fingers, snapping my neck.