i

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

Ayla found herself trending on twitter ever so often. She's gotten used to it, especially when she had no filter on herself. It's why her fans loved her so much, she was really relatable and funny in her own way.

Today wasn't any different, it was her first time streaming on twitch and has already garnered around half a million followers. She was quite popular to say the least, with over 5 million subscribers on youtube, 12 million followers on instagram and 3 million on twitter.

She's been an internet star just under 2 years, when she blew up on twitter for the first time because of a video she decided to post on youtube.

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

Twitch : illuminayla is live now
Just Chatting

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

I look at the chat rolling in as I had my starting soon screen up. It was my first live on twitch, after I took a break from the internet for a while. The viewers were slowly rising as I waited a couple minutes.

I had my friend, Indi set everything up for me since she was more techy than I ever was. She also taught me a couple of things for the controls.

"Hey friends." I said as I finally switched from the starting soon screen to my face camera.

I start looking through the chat, which mostly consisted of welcoming me back on the internet and saying hello's.

"It's my first ever stream so, y'all can't hate me if I fuck up. Also, !newvid to check out my new youtube video I posted a while ago, !socials, if you're new."

❀✿❀

user our mom is back !!!
user can't wait for ur content
user i'm being fed with ayla content :))
user are you gonna stream any games?
user !newvid
nightbot http://youtube.com/jksGui71
user we missed you lots!!

❀✿❀

"I actually am going to be streaming frequently. I've got a few fun streams lined up and lobbies with a couple of new people." I say as I propped up my leg on the chair I was sitting on.

"Indi actually help plan some of them. I also managed to get invited to a game. So y'all can't fight me for being not social enough anymore." I added

❀✿❀

user we're finally getting content we've been deprived off
user how's the love life going on??
user yayyy gamer ayla is making an appearance
user how are you ayla?
user oof bout to waste my money on you :))
user i'm supposed to be studying rn lol

❀✿❀

"Ah, don't waste your money on me please, I don't wanna force anyone to sub on here nor donate. It's appreciated but y'all don't have to." I said as I've began getting subs and comments about it.